Domain Empire

Can you believe this dude on eBay wants 100k for this name! LOL MUSTSEE This! Hahaha

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CWDigital

Adapt and OvercomeEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He needs to goe bak 2o sk00l and leern him5elf how 2o speell

•••
lol...agreed, he just regged the wrong spellings I think!

•••
•••
this guy is deffinately a n00blar :)

•••
Well I saw before on ebay, someone wanted 50 MILLION for ShoppingGirls.com and ShoppingGirl.com. I think buying that would be about as insane as buying this.

•••
I think they have this idea that when you buy a name and list it for sale on eBay, it's like buying a lottery ticket. After they lose the lottery enough times, hopefully they'll quit playing.

This generation was watched too much, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

•••
Whats the point of listing anything above 5000 USDs on Ebay anyway. Over 5000 it's gotta REALLY be worth it to get people bidding.

•••
LOL he says its Ultra rare lol

•••
so....who's gonna be the first to bid?
:sold:

•••
'Ultra Rare'? of course it is cause u can only register 1 domain and no one can register it again (unless ur a dumbass and let it expire :P)

•••
:hi: There are several folks that have been in the domain and internet business for many years that put those way out there prices on ebay.

Of course wouldn't it be nice if some nut came along and gave you such a sum? I think the reason you find domains listed in the X,XXX,XXXs is because they know there will be no real bidders. I think they list them as they do to draw attention to the Domain name itself. Obviously it works. Just read this thread.

If you think about it...........................the end result is cheap advertising for the name. It doesn't give much dignity to this business, none the less rather clever.

I know the guy that owns 45.com and he does the same think...............

I will have to believe that there are many people that type those domains into their browser just to see what this person is asking millions of dollars for. Of course I am speaking of those high ticket domains that also have a site. I believe ShoppingGirls.com has a site. Maybe they convert a few curiosity seekers into customers.

Just my thought on the subject.

Cheers,

Showcase :wave:

•••
I'm going for the wasp killer formula he's selling for 100k + 10% profit.. Then I can register Wasp-B-g0n3.com and sell the whole package for a cool 6 mil.

•••
hes clueless..I think I'm gonna bid on one and cancel my bid after...lol just to get his blood pumping

•••
yeah- poisonless wasp killer! lol and since only one person can buy the formula I guess thats why it is listed twice under different titles..lol

•••
superdealchris said:
yeah- poisonless wasp killer! lol and since only one person can buy the formula I guess thats why it is listed twice under different titles..lol
lol mant hat guys is a nutter

•••
I wonder why Ebay doesn't have any regulations against insane offers like this... he's selling another one for 99 million LMAO

•••
WaltDisneyProductions.com for $99,999,999 ... :lol:

I wonder when good old Walt's lawyers drops by.. :)

The $99,999,999 prices have been discussed here at NP before, and it may actually be a good trick since your auction will move to the top when sorted by price.
And I believe you don't have to pay much more to set the price to that either.

•••
more like .....
order by price desc = everything on the first page :lol:

some stupid pricing on there - there is always that feeling in the back of your mind that one of them might sell!!

•••
charlie_uk said:
there is always that feeling in the back of your mind that one of them might sell!!

not really :hehe:

•••
yeah always the feeling "damn I just wasted a listing fee"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back