Dynadot

Can NP$ be a negative value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nicedomain4sale

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes!! Admin can take NP$ off of you for doing BAD stuff!!
LOL

•••
In fact I think someone has around -480$NP. Someone hacked an account send him NP$ he bought domain then admin took away amount that the hacker sent him=Negative NP$.

•••
its same procedure like paypal :d

•••
Yep, That was a crazy story but he got a domain for free!

•••
^^Yes, that is kinda unfair.

•••
crazy said:
In fact I think someone has around -480$NP. Someone hacked an account send him NP$ he bought domain then admin took away amount that the hacker sent him=Negative NP$.
Yea I heard about that. That sux. Feel bad for him. But yea...he got a free domain.

•••
Just for everyones info.The person that received the possible stolen NP$s was me,I will not reveal the person who sent them,The admin may be doing investigative work on this at this time,I will say i feel deceived by this person and am very disappointed that this happened.

•••
I think we need "law" here. :D

•••
Yeah, i think he deserved that negative NP$ amount, he probably hacked Websoft anways :D

•••
nicedomain4sale said:
I think we need "law" here. :D

dont worry..the kepolisan here is good. the mods are watching;)

•••
Yeah, the mods here are really good at their job :tu: They're online everyday :) Everytime i'm online theres always at least 1 mod online

•••
Veolus said:
Yeah, i think he deserved that negative NP$ amount, he probably hacked Websoft anways :D
WOOT. how did you know i was the victim?
anyways, i got my NP$ back.
but im not gonna reveal the person.

•••
Because i read this topic in the NamePros Info & Suggestions area i think

•••
I heard that staff are editing the forumk causing np$ to go weird

Last edited:
•••
Mike_Wiseman said:

Weird in what way?

•••
Mike_Wiseman said:

Weird in what way? I haven't noticed anything.

•••
Mike_Wiseman said:
That's not true. There is nothing weird with the NP$ system and no changes are being made to the system at the current time.

To answer the original question, no you can't earn negative NP$. Only one member that has negative NP$ and its was a unique situation that involved stolen funds and a transaction that was reversed. This caused the thief's account to go negative because he had already spent the funds. Think of it like a checking account that has a negative balance for spending more funds than he had.

I chose not to penalize the vendor he purchased from, so the system is currently short the 500 NP$ in question. The negative balance will be reconciled with the bank soon.

•••
Thanks for clearing that up RJ :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back