NameSilo

Can NetworkSolutions.com / Newvcorp.com cheat Sedo as well?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphsTop Member
Impact
Two days back, I bought a domain (private.net) that was put up for sale ($x,xxx) at Sedo. The domain registrar was NetworkSolutions.com which already has a reputation of being an absolute cheat. After they removed privacy, the WHOIS showed Newvcorp.com as owner. The domain was pushed to Sedo's account ([email protected]) and I was provided an auth code for transfer out. Yesterday, Namesilo mailed me that the original registrar NetworkSolutions.com has rejected the transfer. Now, using whois, I find that the domain has moved back to Newvcorp.com's account. I am yet to hear back from Sedo on this. What do you think will happen? What can Sedo do about it and will they do anything at all? Any such thing happened to you at Sedo before?

kCgL8nO.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
As Expected:

Transaction cancelled by Sedo

As the seller is not or no longer the owner of this domain, he is not authorized to sell it. Sedo will therefore not proceed with the transaction at this point. You might want to take a legal action against the seller, therefore we have made his contact data available in your Sedo contract. The suspension of the transfer in no way affects the Purchase & Sales Agreement between the seller and the buyer. In case you and the seller agree to continue the transaction, Sedo may proceed with the transfer.

So, if you see a $2577 BIN deal on Sedo that looks like a BARGAIN, this will be your story as well, 90% of the times.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back