Domain Empire

question Can I Shift .Pk Domain to GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redplanetpk

Established Member
Impact
I have a question about domain shifting , can i change .pk domain to do daddy ???
Also hosting as well??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No , you cannot transfer .pk to godaddy.

All the resellers offering .pk's still have all domains on thier pknic accounts.

•••
Yes, you can transfer your .pk domain to GoDaddy.

Here are the steps to transfer your .pk domain to GoDaddy:

1. Unlock your .pk domain name and ensure that it is eligible for transfer.
  2. Obtain the authorization code or EPP code from your current registrar.
  3. Purchase a domain transfer from GoDaddy.
  4. Enter the domain name that you want to transfer and follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. Provide the authorization code or EPP code when prompted.
  6. Wait for the transfer to complete. This can take up to 7-10 days.
  7. Once the transfer is complete, manage your domain settings and DNS information in your GoDaddy account.
Note: Before transferring your .pk domain to GoDaddy, ensure that you have all the necessary documents and permissions required by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) to transfer a .pk domain.

•••
Yes, you can transfer your .pk domain to GoDaddy.

Here are the steps to transfer your .pk domain to GoDaddy:

1. Unlock your .pk domain name and ensure that it is eligible for transfer.
  2. Obtain the authorization code or EPP code from your current registrar.
  3. Purchase a domain transfer from GoDaddy.
  4. Enter the domain name that you want to transfer and follow the on-screen instructions.
  5. Provide the authorization code or EPP code when prompted.
  6. Wait for the transfer to complete. This can take up to 7-10 days.
  7. Once the transfer is complete, manage your domain settings and DNS information in your GoDaddy account.
Note: Before transferring your .pk domain to GoDaddy, ensure that you have all the necessary documents and permissions required by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) to transfer a .pk domain.

Godaddy dont support .pk domains.

•••
Thanks all of you guys for responding to my question , it will give me a fair idea about .pk domain shifting to Do dadday.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back