Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Can I recover lost data?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rachaelluis

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone. This is Rachael. I have been working on a WordPress website for my Dental clinic for a few weeks. However, last night, my desktop crashed suddenly. When I got it fixed from my tech friend, all the Xamp data was gone. My weeks of hard work vanished in an instant. I had no backup, and now I don’t know how to recover it. I hope someone can offer some suggestions.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In some cases it helps to turn off PC and use Recuva software (free) in attempt to find deleted files and if these were not overwritten by new data, it may be recovered. But chances of a intact data being there are not too high. You have learned to backup your data regularly and automatically (ideally).
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back