Domain Empire

Can I place a link to constant-content in my sig?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My article was recently approved on constant-content.com and I was wondering if I am allowed to put a link to it in my sig over here? I know it's not allowed to point to other domain forums but constant-content.com isn't one of those. So could someone please tell me if I'm allowed to put up the link in my sig? I don't want to take any chances :]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If its not another forum and the content is yours, I cant find anything in the rules that forbids you from linking to it in your signature.

•••
How I was told was as long as the forum does not have a domain market place, Your allowed.

•••
This post pretty much sums it up nicely on the rules for signatures:

http://www.namepros.com/the-break-room/669757-signature-question.html#post3893387

Also here is a copy of the post as well :)...Thanks Maximum!

Rules:

- Should not be more than four lines in length (current length-check code, this is hard to do now, unless your sig was already longer before code change....is buggy, but you violate rules rather system lets you do it or not).
- No images (codes stripped-out).
- No use of a font size larger than 2.
- Adult links/domains are not allowed - Keep the smut out.
- No referral/affiliate-link/parked domains or the like (if you profit at all from it just being clicked-on, don't put it in signature)
- No links to other domain forums.

Basically: no more than four lines, G-Rated, no bigger than the "size 2" text, no profiting by just getting it clicked on, and no using it to lead NP visitors elsewhere (other domain forums)...Follow those rules, and all should be fine.

If your domains can follow that...post 'em

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back