NameSilo

Can I park AUS names in USA?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a number of australian domains which are parked here in Australia, I don't think they are doing much where they are and I wouldn't know whether they are getting any uniques or whatever you call it.

What do you guys suggest I do with them?
Can I make money from them if I do the right thing with them.
They are good names as well.

Any suggestions? Can I park in USA and earn an INCOME and how do I go about this?

Also can I park them in the USA?

ANother question?
can I purchase .com.au names in the USA?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can park them wherever you like, generally .com.au's don't get alot of traffic though.

•••
snoop said:
you can park them wherever you like, generally .com.au's don't get alot of traffic though.

Ok so whats considered low, average and high traffic volumes?

•••
something like sex.com.au, which is the grand daddy of all .com.au generics wouldn't be likely to get more than 500 hundred or so uniques per day, you are talking traffic levels far less than 1% of the similar .com's.

•••
parking them will get next to nothing. but aus names since a user needs a abn to register there are still alot of premium names avaliable.

I suggest you get a premium domain and develope it.

•••
•••
premium generally means domains that makes a lot of money from typein traffic or are such good names that its easy to brand . . .

try parking at namedrive . . .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back