IT.COM

Can I host 20 sites without using subdomains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can I host 20 sites without using subdomains?
Are there any hosts that allow you to host 20 sites with different cpanels logins for 1 price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all these hosts allow unlimited domains:

http://www.unlimitednamehost.com/

Why do you want separate cPanel logins for each site?
If you get a reseller package, you'll be able to create different cPanel accounts.

•••
As said, you'll need a reseller package to have a different cPanel account per each domain. Is there any particular requirement that you have to need cPanel for each domain name? cPanel can operate separate stats and so forth.

•••
zachary0611 i also interested in the same thing as you. If you found something pls pm. i know that can do it with a resseler but resseler are high priced. i think that you can do it with a different panel than Cpanel i have seen it somewhere but it is being a long time an i don't remember.

•••
giannis82: I think you are probably referring to WHM?

Reseller accounts aren't that expensive? e.g. apthost.com do them from $12.95?

•••
zachary0611 said:
Can I host 20 sites without using subdomains?
Are there any hosts that allow you to host 20 sites with different cpanels logins for 1 price?

We cannot create 20 independent logins from a single cpanel account.

•••
If you have a reseller (WHM) account, you can log into CPanel for one of the domains using the reseller password. You'll see a notice that you're logged in using the reseller's password and there will be a drop-down list of all the accounts. You can switch the CPanel for each domain using the drop-down list.

•••
so i can use 1 cpanel login and have 20 different awstats and filemanager files for 20 sites? basically i just want to host 20 websites without using subdomains whats the best way to do this?

•••
Get a reseller account that is the easiest way to do what you are trying to do. You can login via the other "cPanel" accounts via your Web Host Manager (WHM) account.
zachary0611 said:
so i can use 1 cpanel login and have 20 different awstats and filemanager files for 20 sites? basically i just want to host 20 websites without using subdomains whats the best way to do this?

•••
zachary0611 said:
awstats will produce a seperate report for each addon domain.
each addon domain will have it's own subdirectory under public_html.

•••
I think that he was talking about ftp account for one domain. I think this is possible to do and if you contact your weh hosting company tech staff - you will get help.

•••
WebHostingBuzz said:
I think that he was talking about ftp account for one domain. I think this is possible to do and if you contact your weh hosting company tech staff - you will get help.

1) The OP specifically states cPanel logins
2) Adding an add on domain in cPanel automatically creates a seperate ftp account for the domain

•••
I think having a root access you may do whatever you want.

•••
I think having a root access you may do whatever you want.

Why ever would he need root access?

My personal opinion here is that 20 logins are 19 too many to manage your websites. cPanel can provide seperate statistics for your domains and each domain can have a folder - which doesn't necessarily have to be in the public_html file but it can be. You'll have separate FTP logins and so on. The only reason I'd recommend getting a reseller is if you plan on having friends who you want to have access to statistics and things like that. Shared plans are generally cheaper when you keep this in mind. My point is, why pay if you don't need it?

•••
I think that rather he doesn't understand himself. I think better go with simle account and look how it is going and than if you need look for new solutions. But it is only my opinion.

•••
i don;t know why zachary0611 wants it. But i want it in order to manage each domain seperatly. without using addon domains and in order to be able to create subdomain for each domain.

•••
a2hosting.com allows unlimited domain hosting on reseller plans, as well as many other hosts do for reseller plans. I'm using their services at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
giannis82 said:
i don;t know why zachary0611 wants it. But i want it in order to manage each domain seperatly. without using addon domains and in order to be able to create subdomain for each domain.

In that case, you will have to go for a reseller account. May be if you don't need much space and BW go for a small plan which will allow you the number of domains that you want to add.

•••
i just want to know whats the easiest way to host 20 sites im with bluehost and i have an addon domain option how do you guys with several sites do it?

•••
zachary0611 said:

In order to have different awstats, file managers, basically a different cpanel for each domain, you cannot use 1 cpanel login unless you have root access.

However, what you're looking for is possible by having either a shared hosting plan that allows to host several domains, or a reseller plan. There are several hosts that offer multiple domain hosting, where domain will have their own cpanel, etc. So root access or reseller plan are not the only way.

•••
If you have a Web Host Manager account you can view awstats and filie manager directly through WHM and it does not require root access.
webgeeks said:
In order to have different awstats, file managers, basically a different cpanel for each domain, you cannot use 1 cpanel login unless you have root access.

However, what you're looking for is possible by having either a shared hosting plan that allows to host several domains, or a reseller plan. There are several hosts that offer multiple domain hosting, where domain will have their own cpanel, etc. So root access or reseller plan are not the only way.

•••
how do you guys with several websites host your sites? lol

•••
Hostgator.com !!! It Rocks !!

•••
uzumakionline said:
Hostgator.com !!! It Rocks !!

Any relevance to the thread here?

•••
For each domain, you point it toward the nameservers for your current hosting account. Then you add each one in cPanel under "Addon Domains". They will all use use one cpanel login, but you can view the stats seperately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back