NameSilo

Can anyone make my Wordpress work with images?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lemon Jelly

Established Member
Impact
1
Nobody seems to answer this question and it's really annoying me now as I don't know what's wrong.

I have tried using a few different ad managers for Wordpress, none of which will display the add images. Even if I try and add a normal image to for example, the side bar, it just does not display.

<?php wpads('ZONE_ID'); ?> is the code I have to put in to put somewhere in to my template for the ads to show up.

Any ideas???
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just open the sidebar.php and embed the Google ad code without any PHP code involved.
 
0
•••
It's not Google, it's for alt.com and others, I want the ads to display in each post and use ad rotation plugin but no images will display unless I embed them in a new post.
 
0
•••
You can embed ads in a post or article if the ads are driven by scripts. You have to look for plugins to do that.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back