Can anyone make a game type script?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

bbakes25

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can create me a script that works just like phparcadescript.com or shockarcade? I would like there to be at least 70 preloaded games for the people and all the features of phparcadescript like the games played today, overall, members, admin add new games, ect. If you can do this and give me EXCLUSIVE rights to the script, which means only I can sell/use it then please PM me with a price quote and expected time to wait. Thanks

Brent
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bbakes25 said:
Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can create me a script that works just like phparcadescript.com or shockarcade? I would like there to be at least 70 preloaded games for the people and all the features of phparcadescript like the games played today, overall, members, admin add new games, ect. If you can do this and give me EXCLUSIVE rights to the script, which means only I can sell/use it then please PM me with a price quote and expected time to wait. Thanks

Brent

I have done a few jobs like this on Scriptlance.com, and have completed them within a 1 month period.
I would like to discuss this project with you before i give you a quote.

Feel free to contact me,
AIM: cbv
YIM: axilant07
MSN: [email protected]

Or private message me.

Cody Selzer
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back