CampusGrind.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

decibel05

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I would greatly appreciate your reviews for CampusGrind.com (www.campusgrind.com )

Thank you very much,
Greg
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I have just changed the Logo font. I'm still going to work on the logo.

Greg
 
0
•••
verry clean nice looking simple but good!
 
0
•••
Looks good, keep up the work.
 
0
•••
Looks nice, but the header and the body are not of the same width. :o
 
0
•••
very good job, ur site is nice, cool, simple but have all, so good site, i will give u 8.5
 
0
•••
Nice and simple. Great design :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back