Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable Cajones (.) net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: Cajones (.) net

Created: 1/11/2000
Expires: 1/11/2009

Registrar: GoDaddy

One of my best domains is up for offer. Cajones (with an accent) means drawers in Spanish. Most notably though, it is the not-so-rude version of Cojones.

There are 3,500,000 references in Google for "Cajones".

All these extensions are taken: .com, .org, .info, .cn, .co.uk, .co.nz, .name, .biz, .ms, .eu, .es, .de .com.cn

Taking offers from $1!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Then by god, let me break this spell. :)

$1

Best regards,
 
0
•••
Venture said:
Domain: Cajones (.) net

Created: 1/11/2000
Expires: 1/11/2009

Registrar: GoDaddy

One of my best domains is up for offer. Cajones (with an accent) means drawers in Spanish. Most notably though, it is the not-so-rude version of Cojones.

There are 3,500,000 references in Google for "Cajones".

All these extensions are taken: .com, .org, .info, .cn, .co.uk, .co.nz, .name, .biz, .ms, .eu, .es, .de .com.cn

Taking offers from $1!

Hi,

Is this still active?

Because its been 7-8 days since I offered $1 :) and you havent reacted?

So was your line "Taking offers from $1" just a joke I didnt get or what?

I would appriciate if you post an explanation!

Thank you.
 
0
•••
I received an offer for $10 on DP.

Regardless, do you really think I am going to sell an 8 year old domain for $1?
 
0
•••
If you didnt then you should have made it clear that this was just a joke:
I qoute "Taking offers from $1!"

if you had made a smiley after it, then people would have understood.

And I have seen people give away better names for free, so how should I know that this was a joke?

I just dont understand why you made a thread implying you are open for offers from $1, if you now say you never was?


But forget about it, it doesnt matter. Good luck to you and have a nice future.

Best regards,
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back