NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Would like some appraisal.

Retail
Wholesale/Resell

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Finally i can see valueable domain in this section , really like this domain . Please pm price if you want to sell . Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
What about resale?

Hmm I think if you gonna try sell on at reseller price then maybe mid to high $xxxx - Imo this is a beauty so if it was me, I would prob try find an end user or push it to namejet or sedo auction and see what happens..

•••
Hmm I think if you gonna try sell on at reseller price then maybe mid to high $xxxx - Imo this is a beauty so if it was me, I would prob try find an end user or push it to namejet or sedo auction and see what happens..
Yea Iwas thinking to get it on flippa and Godaddy.

•••
I think it's better to do some outbound marketing for this gem. What kind of companies should I outreach? Freedom.com sale really motivates me.. Haha.

•••
Yea Iwas thinking to get it on flippa and Godaddy.

Yeah bro, might as well test the water....I dont have much faith in Flippa anymore though... why not try GD / Sedo / Namejet.

•••
I think it's better to do some outbound marketing for this gem. What kind of companies should I outreach? Freedom.com sale really motivates me.. Haha.

Let me poke around and see what I find....will PM u in a few minutes

•••
Put it on np auction and you'll see low x,xxx.

•••
Yeah bro, might as well test the water....I dont have much faith in Flippa anymore though... why not try GD / Sedo / Namejet.
Will take a look. Have an issue with namejet so I don't use it to sell anymore. Never tried Sedo but worth a try.

•••
net always tougher sale
even with great keyword

imo you'd fetch low xxxx here
and sky is limit for right enduser, so no point guessing

•••
•••
How to be taken business seriously: renew for at least 5 years upfront - asap.

•••
This is an awesome domain, I think it could do $5-10k wholesale on the right day.
Retail i'm not sure, it's one of those that could sell for more to a domainer unless the end user is really desperate for the name IMO.

Regardless a really top name.

Last edited:
•••
I will take a guess at resale price: $2,000

•••
Do you own this domain, you recently acquired it?

•••
•••
cafe .com was reportedly sold for 300K in 2006 (and I think that reflecs current value as well), applying the (admittedly crude) 5% rule for .net you'd be looking at $15K end user. probably mid 4-fig wholesale.

•••
$5k would be my guess on flippa or GoDaddy

•••
Resale $3k-6.5$k
End User $10k-$35k

Great name...for a number of different niches not just "food". If your client paid low $x,xxx for it..then try and go for the kill and use an app called Cliently to find your end users. Get the basic plan and go from there, you will be able to sell it for a better price by going direct to consumer with this gem.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
Some LLLL.net past sales to consider:

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 7.08.21 PM.png

•••
great sales ty
no doubnt many are endusers.. they are also few far between.. like maybe couple a year. whcih is fine. I still maintain low XXXX for reseller price.. and anything you just listed above + 4325455 other opssibilities.. when comes to endusers.. there are zero rules for that sadly.

I'd definitely keep this domain renewed for long time til someone shows up as enduser.

gl to owners.. brokers.. cheers.

•••
Some LLLL.net past sales to consider:

Show attachment 58835
you need to focus very carefully on the dates, .net took a nose dive 2014 on.

It is the right keyword, but the extension really needs the right buyer willing to look past the .net

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back