Dynadot

domain CAF.IN - 16,272 - 62 Exact Acronyms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, Welcome To My World %%-

I am thinking about selling one of my better LLL.IN domain name.

The name itself is:

CAF.IN

CAF W/O EXT. Recorded a July Overture of 16,272 Which Is Really Good.

CAF.IN Also Has Many Great Acronyms....

A few of them are:
  • Canadian Air Force
  • Canadian Armed Forces
  • Central African Republic (ISO Country code)
  • Charities Aid Foundation
  • Cafeteria
  • Caffeine

You can see the complete list of 62 EXACT Acronyms via THIS LINK .

Thanks for taking your time to review my domain & appraise it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice name, mid - high $XX

•••
FusunMedia said:
nice name, mid - high $XX
Hmm, Interesting opinion...Thanks.

Anymore, they are greatly appreciated.

:wave: Cobalt.

•••
Canadian Air Force <<< In India?

Reg. fee+/- ... in the ".IN", IMHO.
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Reg. fee+/- ... in the ".IN", IMHO.
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
That's an interesting appraisal also...I have had 2 offers in the XX$ range and 1 in the XXX$ range. I guess I haven't converted you to believe in the ".IN" faith.

Thanks alot for your honest opinion Jeff.

Its appreciated, seeya around:)

•••
PS. I'm glad you have "offers", etc. ... why you don't state this as a matter of record within your initial post, I have not a clue IMHO. :|
Actually, that's the most interesting aspect of this thread ... to me.

All the best however, naturally! :)
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
PS. I'm glad you have "offers", etc. ... why you don't state this as a matter of record within your initial post, I have not a clue IMHO. :|
Actually, that's the most interesting aspect of this thread ... to me.

All the best however, naturally! :)
-Jeff B-)

Well during my initial post of my sales thread, I hadn't received any offers yet, so I didn't post...after I posted, I was contacted via 2 PM's and an offer of XX$ from my real life friend. I am just taking my time & I am in no hurry to sell unless I get what I think is acceptable for this name. Thanks alot again.

•••
Nice name. High $xx or more to right end user.

•••
sufi said:
Nice name. High $xx or more to right end user.
Thank you very much for your appraisal, its appreciated. I would still like some more, thanks.

•••
I will give this one bump to see if there is anyone else who can give an appraisal.

•••
Hey,

Somewhere in the mid XX area, IMHO.

SW

•••
StudioWorks said:
Hey,

Somewhere in the mid XX area, IMHO.

SW
Thank you very much.

•••
You're welcome :)

Best of luck,

SW

•••
Vhigh $xx- low $xxx without any problems, sit for a while or chase the potential end users and you could go high $xxx++. :$:

Huge potential market, without doubt one of the highest potential markets for internet property in the world. Worry not about " nay sayers" the worth is already being proven and will continue to increase in leaps and bounds- personally had three offers (high $xxx low $xxxx - not accepted!) on .co.in this week - yes and it's only Wednesday (where I am). :gl:

•••
wot said:
Vhigh $xx- low $xxx without any problems, sit for a while or chase the potential end users and you could go high $xxx++. :$:

Huge potential market, without doubt one of the highest potential markets for internet property in the world. Worry not about " nay sayers" the worth is already being proven and will continue to increase in leaps and bounds- personally had three offers (high $xxx low $xxxx - not accepted!) on .co.in this week - yes and it's only Wednesday (where I am). :gl:

Thank you WOT.....Finally someone with knowledge in this extension. Hehe...Thanks alot for the solid appraisal.

Casey Johnson

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back