domain Cabarets.net & Affording.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CursedToast

Established Member
Impact
40
Two names I recently acquired I'm curious what the community thinks. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The problem is the extension (.net )
 
0
•••
Even with the .net tld there's at least some value, no?
 
0
•••
Even with the .net tld there's at least some value, no?

Not really. These aren't exactly popular, everyday, common words. I can't even think of the last time I've heard either of these words used.
 
1
•••
Not really. These aren't exactly popular, everyday, common words. I can't even think of the last time I've heard either of these words used.
may i ask for your input on 4 letter .net's too?
 
0
•••
I sold two 4L.net for $3
Used that money to renew two 4L.net at netfirms.
Is to bad .net seems to have no value, if it can't make it how can the others?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back