NameSilo

.ca .CA To Be Released (TBR) Weekly Pick List for July 25

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks so much @DomainRecap ! Wow those are some great names at the top of your list!

I think IND is an incredible name, either as shorthand for independent (i.e. indie music or books) or as a three letter acronym with various possibilities like intelligent, international, interactive, etc. at start.

I also like repost a lot, for the reasons you say. I don't quite visualize the business, but there is so much use in social media, I am sure those more creative than me will see use.

On your word list, wealthiest strikes me as a very strong word in the financial planning and investing and estate management areas, or a great name for a financial website or magazine.

•••
I had some trouble ranking some of the names, such as Flavor.ca (the US spelling, but still a great word) and as you mentioned, Wealthiest.ca. That was a tough one, as it sounds great, but you also have to take into consideration Wealth.ca and Wealthy.ca, both of which are superior single-word domains IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back