Dynadot

.CA Domains for $0 - No Catch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Get 2 .CA domains for FREE at Rebel by using coupon MIKE803

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
what was the code for buy one .ca get one free?

•••
what was the code for buy one .ca get one free?
With coupon code MIKE803 you'll get 2 free .CA Domain, don't need to pay anything.

•••
•••
•••
I can't believe Rebel is trying to charge $7.95 for .ca privacy, you can set that for free in your control panel.
Domain Options > CIRA registrant agreement
Not cool
Mike803 worked

•••
•••
•••
My domains got deleted. I guess you need to have a Canadian address?

•••
Rebel is going to lock all non CA citizen and delete domain, lol

•••
•••

Yes, they took 3 of my domains. I paid a dollar for one of them and 2 were for free so it was not a big deal, but I did let rebel.com know that they should've asked for proof of Canadian citizenship before charging for the domains. And they have stolen money from a huge number of domain investors. This is not a good strategy to earn money.

•••
But the domain are still registered and whois shows my details.. I regged incredible names I can sell easily to end-users but I am not sure how I will register them at other registrars.

•••
Yes, they took 3 of my domains. I paid a dollar for one of them and 2 were for free so it was not a big deal, but I did let rebel.com know that they should've asked for proof of Canadian citizenship before charging for the domains. And they have stolen money from a huge number of domain investors. This is not a good strategy to earn money.

Wow what a rip off strategy to make money ...

I too have registered 2 good domains .. very good ones .. but Just checked now and it says my account is on hold.

Though I havent wasted a penny, but I am really sick of this dirty game.

•••
•••
Usually there is a cira agreement you must read and acknowledge.
I see rebel doesnt have that. Other registrars do.

•••
OP should change the title from 'No catch' to 'You get scammed if you are not a Canadian'.

kappa

•••
Email right after I registered two domains..
"
Congrats! You've successfully registered (name removed).ca!
Sunday, June 5, 2016 11:58 PM

"CIRA Registration Services" <[email protected]>
To:
Address removed
Cc:
[email protected]

You’ve registered the .CA domain: (name removed)ca.

It’s official – as of 2016/06/06, your domain is active in our registry.

A couple more things before we let you go:

• By registering (name removed) ca, you have agreed to the Canadian Internet Registration Authority’s (CIRA) Registrant Agreement and are now a CIRA Registrant.
  • In the spirit of openness and transparency, CIRA will display some of your registration information to the public. Please review our privacy policy and visit the CIRA WHOIS page to learn more about what information is shared.

Note, I removed the domain name and my email address,,

So my questions is....Don`t all (dot)ca registration have to be approved by CIRA, no matter what registrar?

•••
I can reg domains in Canada. : ) If you are not Canadian you may have issues. Contact me for proxy options.

•••
BTW you might be too used to clicking, yes, next, and I agree!

I always see the Canadian requirement agreement on rebel.ca

•••
Not used to nothing. The cira agreement was not showing up at REbel.com.
I am there now trying to reg sgdhhhghg.ca and I have made it to checkout with no cira agreement.

Offering me 10% off code bx10

•••
Not used to nothing. The cira agreement was not showing up at REbel.com.
I am there now trying to reg sgdhhhghg.ca and I have made it to checkout with no cira agreement.

Offering me 10% off code bx10
Do you get a email from CIRA right after registering?

Also noticed , that they have a "parking" option...anyone have domains parked there and is it worth it..

•••
Maybe you didn't notice it the first time around. Did you try to order the domain from an account you already agreed you were Canadian from in a previous session? Is this a new fresh account or an old one. Please make a youtube video of you failing to see the messages on a fresh account I would be happy to forward it to rebel.com :P

•••
Did you give a Canadian address?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back