Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .ca appraisers needed! (renewals)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mis_chiff

Top Member
Impact
4,273
These are expiring soon and alittle
advice would be nice, should I renew
or not?...Tis the question :)

Verbal.ca
FindA.ca
Slumber.ca
Backlinks.ca (that's a given) but opinions please :D

Thanks for looking.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Too late...renewed 3 of them, still on the fence about verbal.ca

any suggestions?
 
0
•••
Well let's see about verbal..

60.900.000 google results , 1516 on OVT, all nice extensions taken, even .us.

KEEP IT!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reply and the stats
(I forgot to check the ovt)
guess I'm always learning in this game,
I should have known to check that :red:
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
Thanks for the reply and the stats
(I forgot to check the ovt)

Shame on you for not checking the ovt!! :D
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back