Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable c-l-i-c-k-s.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ballisticjoe

Established Member
Impact
8
Accepting private offers on
c-l-i-c-k-s.com

registrar :Register365
expiration :date 11-03-2009
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
C-L-I-C-K-S.COM(CLICKS)
C-L-I-C-K-E-R.COM(CLICKER)

Very brandable domains.
One dictionary words

Wide range of possible end user applications.
-Social Networking
-Search Engine
-Internet Marketing
-Computer Store
-Dating Site
-SEO
-Travel Site
-Blog
-Design/Media


"C-L-I-C-K-S" 79,700,000 results in google
"C-L-I-C-K-E-R" 5,140,000 results in google
 
0
•••
...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PM sent

I agree this name would not work for a radio advertising end user.

It more targeted to an already Tech Savy Internet Market.

Take into account print and digital media and people will remember a good logo.
This obviously isn't it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back