Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain bylocation(.)co(.)uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxrio

Established Member
Impact
0
looking for appraisal if someone would be so kind :)

bylocation(.)co(.)uk

thankyou in advance,

Ash
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
could anyone give me a slight hint of it's worth please?
 
0
•••
- when I search for "by location" in google, I get zero sponsored listings.
- the number of people searching for this term is relatively low
- it is gone in most major extensions, however none appear to be developed sites

does it get any traffic? if so that could add to the value, otherwise, I can't see another domainer giving you much more than $100 for it, but personally I wouldn't be interested in buying it at all.

the value to a company who might want to develop a site on it is whatever you can get them to pay.
 
0
•••
thankyou for the reply nc, i'm pretty new to this domain name game so still learning! i thought at the time it may be a good one to develop a uk property site or something along those lines...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back