domain BVYS.COM 4-letter .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
147
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What does BVYS stand for ?
 
0
•••
mkellerman said:
It looks similar to BUYS.COM, so does this make it worth something, or not?

It does look similar, but I don't think that makes it worth something on that alone, in my view. :gl:
Reg. fee+ - Reg. fee+/+ (undeveloped and Wholesale), IMHO.

Best of Luck.
B-)
 
0
•••
too many 4 letter left. reg fee
 
0
•••
BVYS.COM

the V and Y are hard to find something to stand for

reg
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
0
•••
Good luck :)

Let us know what was the highest bid after your auction is closed.
 
0
•••
BVYS.COM sold on ebay for about $5. :'(

That's the last time I register a 4-letter domain!
 
0
•••
Winning bid: US $1.51

That's awful :D
 
0
•••
lol ~ I was gonna say reg. fee, but I'm saying 1.51$ :p
 
0
•••
Reg fee.

Best of Luck,

Stephen
 
0
•••
I guess he should have ended the listing on eBay before it ended :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back