Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain BuzzForum.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

l0zo

Account Suspended
Impact
4
Hey guys i recently acquired buzzforum.com, ive already had an offer for $100 what you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid xx undeveloped :imho:

Good luck :wave:
 
0
•••
High $xx >- Mid $xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Undeveloped - high $$ to low $$$
If you have recently acquired it for reg. fee then you might sell it at 100 $ and book the profilt. JMOT.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
mid xx$ to high xx$ IMHO ~ I would sell for 100$ - I don't think you'll get much more..
 
0
•••
DO IT,
I got an offer for irockforum.com it wasn't for $100 if it was I would consider it.
 
0
•••
Done! sold for $100
 
0
•••
l0zo said:
Done! sold for $100

Good Job! I was just going to post and say to do that like everyone else.
 
0
•••
I started irockforum.com last nite so I def wont do 100 anymore

irockforum3hz.jpg
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back