D Dan Grossman Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 8 Feedback Aug 15, 2004 142 views 4 replies #1 Make offers -- BuyVisitors.co.uk Registered at GoDaddy and recently renewed to July 2006. The website traffic industry is huge (6 figures personally) and UK traffic is in incredible demand.
Make offers -- BuyVisitors.co.uk Registered at GoDaddy and recently renewed to July 2006. The website traffic industry is huge (6 figures personally) and UK traffic is in incredible demand.
W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 100% 18 Feedback Aug 15, 2004 #2 Develope it then, if its in big demand you got a huge market with a pretty good name.
D Dan Grossman Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 8 Feedback Aug 15, 2004 #3 I already run 5 sites in the same industry and have other ventures to work on. I'm sure someone else will see the value in the name and want to develop it.
I already run 5 sites in the same industry and have other ventures to work on. I'm sure someone else will see the value in the name and want to develop it.
D Dan Grossman Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 100% 8 Feedback Aug 16, 2004 #4 Bump. Will develop into UK-targeted traffic site in October if no worthwhile offers by then.