Dynadot

question buyrabbitmeat.com on WIX

NameSilo
Watch

dustin hogan

Impact
so I've been building websites for different types of things and I'm now trying to generate money from ads. i cant seem to get adsense to work on wix so should i just start building on wordpress.com? this site has been live for a day or so and already has a few hundred hits and i don't wanna miss out because adsense and wix just cant help me. thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure that you'll be able to use Adsense on Wix's free level of hosting. That's how they keep that free, their ads are displayed. Same with Wordpress.com. This is a free version of Wordpress and you're level of creativity is limited.

I've used all sorts of hosting and settled on Soyoustart.com because of the server size to cost ratio. It's simply a better deal. If you don't have experience in running your own server then start small with Godaddy (sorry, I'm not a huge fan, but the features there are fantastic as they have included all the add on bells and whistles available for Cpanel server management).

Some of the customer service rep's won't help you at all with extra details, and others will be forthcoming with information and instructions.

Cpanel has a forum also which has allowed me to operate my two 34 gig RAM servers effortlessly.

•••
you can get free hosting from www.freewebspace.com or any other hosting providers for free, just visit google and search for free domain hosting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back