budget: above $5000 Buying two-word .com domains that are real phrases

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstenn13

UltraDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
PLEASE ACTUALLY READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING ANY NAMES!!!

Looking to buy two-word .com domain names that are real phrases or combos, not two random works stuck together.

Looking to buy names of similar quality to one I just bought, Battle //// Cry //// dot com.

Please only send .com names, nothing else!

Looking to buy at wholesale prices only. If you have names you'd like some immediate cash for, I am your guy. Please don't send me crap though.

If I don't respond it means you didn't send me what I was looking for or you did indeed send me crap. If you send me a solid name that meets all requirements I will respond.

Budget is up to $5,000 per name. Please PM your name(s) AND asking price. Names without prices will not be considered! Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sent you a PM with some options...

•••

Looking to buy two-word .com domain names that are real phrases or combos, not two random works stuck together.

Looking to buy names of similar quality to one I just bought, Battle //// Cry //// dot com.

Looking to buy at wholesale prices only. If you have names you'd like some immediate cash for, I am your guy. Please don't send me crap though.

If I don't respond it means you didn't send me what I was looking for or you did indeed send me crap. If you send me a solid name that meets all requirements I will respond.

Budget is up to $5,000 per name. Please PM your name(s) AND asking price. Names without prices will not be considered! Thanks!

There is no preference to any particular registrar , right?

•••
•••
•••
•••
PM Sent with some premium names

•••

pm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back