budget: above $5000 Buying LLL.com's - Budget up to $25k per name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstenn13

UltraDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
Looking to add some LLL.com domains to my portfolio.

I'm an investor so I'm only willing to pay reseller prices. Please don't send retail, end-user prices as I won't be interested.

Please PM your names.

Budget: up to $25k per name

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received one list of 3L .com's so far. Anyone have any others they are looking to offload? Budget may go higher for great letter combos

•••
Received one list of 3L .com's so far. Anyone have any others they are looking to offload? Budget may go higher for great letter combos
Are you open to buying an LLLL.com?

•••
I guess it depends what it is. What is it?

•••
I guess it depends what it is. What is it?
The domain I have is called mvmc.com. It is a 4 letter .com domain that is 20 years old and has great potential due to the rhyming the v and c make and the repetition of the duplicate m.

•••
What's your asking price?

•••
Well here's the thing. It is appraised for $4,800 on Estibot and is extremely brandable because of the simple name... so how about you make an offer? I'm very open to offers.

•••
I'm looking at ultradomains.com and you have a fantastic portfolio... however you don't really have a simple, short, brandable 4 letter .com domain. So, I'll give you mvmc.com for $1.5k through Escrow.

•••
Thank you

Last edited:
•••
going to pass but thank you

Last edited:
•••
What about you make an offer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back