budget: above $100 BUYING: Keyword+Templates .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying domains for niche template sites, must meet the specific criteria below:

* .COMs only
Must end in either Template.com or Templates.com
Keyword Generics only with noteworthy exact match search above 1,000 per month.
* Examples include domains like PamphletTemplates.com, WebsiteTemplates.com, etc..

- Budget is anywhere from $20- $1k, all depending on the quality of the domain. Most will probably be around the $100 or less range unless it really stands out or has extremely high exact search.

- Send prices with domains.
- I will read all PMs but will only respond if interested in your names and for the prices you sent.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
several PMs and none of them with the exception of 1 even met the very basic requirements.
Only new requirement is that the name should have some age, even if 1 year, I don't want free to reg names.

Paying $20-$1k, here are the criteria again, please stick to it:

* .COMs only ..no .kings or .whatevers
Must end in either Template.com or Templates.com ..no other order, only "templates"
Exact match search above 1,000 per month.
new addition, no new or freely available regs please, thanks!

•••
No replies, I have a really kick butt search engine. Can find many for you, but will be exactly what you said you dont want. Some really good domains in my search for 'template', 2,700 domains returned with the url ending in 'template'. If you want to take a peek, i'll provide a list. 2,500 returns for 'templates'. Just bored and thought I could help you out.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back