Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for geo domain mames
-city + profession/business

Cities in the United States.
Population is at least 200,000.
If they are located in California, especially in Los Angeles and Orange County area, that's even more desireable.
I only want geo+ business, not the other way around. For example, losangelesplumber.com is good.
I'm not interested in plumberlosangeles.com.
Here are the keywords I'm looking for.
Storage
Locksmith
Accountant
Accounting
Properties
Homes
Real estate
Loan
Insurance
Electrician
Agent
Dentist
Cpa
Plumber
Plumbing
Roofer
Roofing
Landscaping
Medical

If you know someone who want to get rid of those names, let me know.

Budget up to $2,000.
PM me if you have some to sell. Please write the price next to each name.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent

Cheers

Monkeyboy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have received domains you sent me.
I haven't had chance to respond to each of you.
Do me a favor. Please pm me the price for each. It makes it easier for me.

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Ey guys,
For those whose names I'm not interested, please don't feel bad. Keep submitting if you have more.
I prefer geo + profession/business in .com. But I'm open to seeing all of your geo domains.

To those I have not responded yet, it's because I'm waiting for my lady friend to look at it and confirm whether we should buy your nanes.

Give me two more days. I'lll respond to all of your message so you'll know whether we're interested in the name.

Thanks for submitting.

•••
Ey guys,
For those whose names I'm not interested, please don't feel bad. Keep submitting if you have more.
I prefer geo + profession/business in .com. But I'm open to seeing all of your geo domains.

To those I have not responded yet, it's because I'm waiting for my lady friend to look at it and confirm whether we should buy your nanes.

Give me two more days. I'lll respond to all of your message so you'll know whether we're interested in the name.

Thanks for submitting.

Thanks for the status update

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back