NameSilo

question Buying foreign language domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

alcy

check signatureTop Member
Impact
45,473
Hello. This is a bit of a beginner question..

since pretty much everything in english is gone.. in terms of registering new domains..
I wonder what are the options or opportunities for someone living in north america to make profit off foreign lannguage domains.. I'll give two languages which I master well as examples:

polish, french. (of course, I do not mean .pl etc extensions.. I mean polish words with .info .org .com .net extensions)

not that you have many good names left there either.. but most certainly more thna in english.

I am a bit confused as to whether there would be sale for profit potential off such names now or in near future.. even by posting on north american markets... AND attmepting to generate some keyword traffic to them while they are parked.

I would be greatful for any of your experienced input

regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back