Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
I'm looking to buy brandable names.

Keyword names: Either two -keyword names such as StatShark.com, BlogPanda.com, CodeKings.com or PhoneCrunch.com or one-keyword names such as Ringsy.com, Voipsy.com, Printerly.com etc

Invented names: Short, easy to pronounce and spell names of 7-letters or less such as Lerio.com, Macato.com, Uptex.com etc

I have a strong preference for domain names that are registered with GoDaddy, Uniregistry or NameBright.

.com only

Please PM me your list with prices.

Budget is up to $250 per name but pls be realistic with pricing. Do not ask for $250 just because that is my budget. It is much more likely I will buy names in the $50/domain range so if you want to make a quick deal please price your names to sell. Some examples of domain names I bought from NamePros members last time include:

TalentWhale.com for $125
HireShark.com for $20
FruitMonkey.com for $75
BlueCaiman.com for $45
Bluntsy.com for $45
HobbyPanda.com for $45

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM Sent :woot:

and oh yeahhh ALL mine are on GODADDY!!! forgot to mention that.

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking to buy brandable names.

Keyword names: Either two -keyword names such as StatShark.com, BlogPanda.com, CodeKings.com or PhoneCrunch.com or one-keyword names such as Ringsy.com, Voipsy.com, Printerly.com etc

Invented names: Short, easy to pronounce and spell names of 7-letters or less such as Lerio.com, Macato.com, Uptex.com etc

I have a strong preference for domain names that are registered with GoDaddy, Uniregistry or NameBright.

.com only

Please PM me your list with prices.

Budget is up to $250 per name but pls be realistic with pricing. Do not ask for $250 just because that is my budget. It is much more likely I will buy names in the $50/domain range so if you want to make a quick deal please price your names to sell. Some examples of domain names I bought from NamePros members last time include:

TalentWhale.com for $125
HireShark.com for $20
FruitMonkey.com for $75
BlueCaiman.com for $45
Bluntsy.com for $45
HobbyPanda.com for $45

Thanks everyone.
Yeah! I sold talentwhale.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back