Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Buying Banner Ad Spots

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Established Member
Impact
22
I'm looking to buy banner ad spots. It'll be a 468x60 banne rof my sports forum. It's a clean professional looking banner so it won't make your site look bad in anyway. Well At least I don't think.

I would like to advertisie on a website that is a PR4 or recieves 2,000 uniques a month.

Please give me proof of stats, price, and also where the banner would be located.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DynaWeather.com.. takes me a day or two to hit 2000 uniques. I don't know what price though...
 
0
•••
Can I have proof of stats, price, and where the banner would be located please?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back