IT.COM

question Buying an expired domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mubs

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm interested in buying a domain that has expired but its in for auction at Namejet.

The auction finishes tomorrow. What if the auction gets no bids? What happens to the domain name after the auction finishes and no bids are made by anyone? Can I get it if I don't put a bid in namejet auction?

Newbid to this game so needed to know.

Many Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if no bids? you are lucky. but if you like it chances are someone else does too.

you should check it it has value like backlinks or age.

domainers buy such domains to flip.

you might miss out. ask yourself. how would I feel tomorrow it someone bid say $69 and got it?

regret? or no big deal? only you can say.

Good luck!

•••
if no bids? you are lucky. but if you like it chances are someone else does too.

you should check it it has value like backlinks or age.

domainers buy such domains to flip.

you might miss out. ask yourself. how would I feel tomorrow it someone bid say $69 and got it?

regret? or no big deal? only you can say.

Good luck!
If I miss out not a big deal tbh but what would happen if there were no bids made?

•••
delete and you can hand reg

•••
On Whois what does clientDeleteProhibited actually mean?

•••
That the owner has it in lock so it cannot be moved.

•••
•••
delete and you can hand reg
Yes, it will drop and you can hand-reg, provided that HugeDomains' bots don't have an appettite for it! :nailbiting::facepalm:

•••
How long does it take to drop? 40 days?

•••
•••
•••
you are lucky if there are no bids and you are intrested in that domain name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back