Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anantj

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

I'm looking for 2-word .COM domains with GD Appraisals of at least USD 2000. Prefer domains with one of the keywords listed below but they should make sense

The per domain budget is $1-$100
Total Budget: Up to USD 1500
Payment Methods: Paypal, UPI/IMPS/NEFT for Indian sellers. We can figure out other alternatives but this needs to be informed before a deal is finalized
Additional Requirements:
  • Domain should be registered in at least another TLD (Preferably .net, .org, .co, .io, .de, .co.uk or .com.au)
  • Preferred keywords: king, media, safe, secure, security, shield, smart, wise, zen, <animal Name>, bet, capital, career, center, credit, defence, go, gold, gold, happy, happy, health, hero, hire, jobs, lab/labs, link, security, simple, space, total, work, world, zone
  • Domains must be submitted only via DM/PM along with price and GD appraisal
  • Please reply to this thread after you send a message

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
will you consider the keyword : money

?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to everyone who's sent me names. Still looking to buy more

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
*Bump*

Please follow the requirements in the original post. I'm only replying to those who are following the requirements in the original post.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back