IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Buying 1 Word .com domains & 3L .com domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per title I'm looking to buy :

- 1 word .com domain names - no made up words actual premium 1 word domain names that even children would understand eg. no words that you'd have to open dictionary to understand

- 3L.com domain name - no restrictions just .com

Budget : $1k - $40k per domain name depending on the quality; include your prices make an offer will be ignored also note I'm not paying end-user prices so be realistic with me.

Don't send me anything else!

Payment via Escrow.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Whats the budget for 3L.com?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all who sent me PMs so far I'm in the talks with some, but please don't send me Spanish / Indian / German / French 1 worders I need English dictionary words that are well known to even a person who's first language isn't English not some adjectives I had to google to know what they mean.

•••
•••
Thanks to all those who sent your domains so far, much appreciated - I'm sorry if I haven't responded to you it simply meant I'm currently not interested in your domains. 1 domain bought so far for high $x,xxx. Still accepting submissions - please look at the first post for the requirements - don't send anything else as you are just waisting your time writing me a PM - no .review, .tech, . science, .xyzidsu, domains that don't make sense or are some made up words I haven't heard of, no Spanish (I would only consider a name like Loco, Hola , ... .com that is also easily understood elsewhere due to the wider usage),..

TL;DR : .com ONLY, 1 word REAL ENGLISH words that are understood without looking into the dictionary, 3 L .com (no numbers just letters eg. FZE, WEQ, ... ), include your prices.

•••
Pm sent, have a nice day.

•••
•••
$20,000 each, GoDaddy push
Buyer pays the escrow fee

artistically.com
authentically.com
bicarbonates.com
craftily.com
defensibility.com
defensively.com
devalued.com
disputable.com
dutifully.com
fixative.com
fixatives.com
fluorines.com
fleetingly.com
generously.com
influenzal.com
instrumentally.com
marketably.com
miniaturists.com
nutritiously.com
negotiability.com
orchestrally.com
pharmacologic.com
pharmacologies.com
polythenes.com
practicability.com
preciously.com
precognitions.com
rectifying.com
signally.com
sirloins.com
slipway.com
tallying.com
therapeutically.com
tomographies.com
tomographs.com
topographies.com
vermouths.com
wilfully.com

Regards,
crinuxDOTcom/crinux_domains.pdf
Escrow.com User: [email protected]

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back