Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BuyEGoods.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wham

New Member
Impact
0
BuyEGoods.com

Obviously the intention of selling electronic goods

its not that old so obviously its not something highly demanded or anything, but I never really did anything with it myself

Not really sure if it's worth listing to sell

I spent 15 bucks on a godaddy quick appraisal but only after i realized its just a bot that appraises it, but the appraisal was $66-$172. pretty happy with that, its more then the 10 bucks I paid for it.

but I don't know if a bot is really accurate though..so really my question is, is it worth 66-172?

Thanks for any help
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
may be buygoods.com is better
i have a "goodsbank.com" and i hope that there a bank calls "goodsbank.com"
 
0
•••
No "goodsbank", but they have a "goodbanks" in Russia.

“Банки России” - справочный портал

Not much help there.

By the way, I would never buy an appraisal. I would just as soon enter the domain name with a comfortably high reserve. You get a much better idea of the value from actual bids than from estimates.

If you have a domain name that is too popular to risk an unknown reserve, you are probably thinking about getting an agent to sell your domain at a higher price anyway.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back