.com BuyDnaTest.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxjohan

Established Member
Impact
242
If you want to start selling dna tests. Get this domain name then. Only $175.

Or if you want to resell it, I think you could easily get up to $1000 or more to the right end user.

At least a couple hundred. But I can't promise anything. I need some extra money right now and don't have time to search for end users or eager buyers.

The domain name is registered with Dynadot. I just renewed it.

Peace guys. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price reduced to $165.

Take this domain name now.

It's with Dynadot. :wave:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back