IT.COM

.tv Buy.tv sold for $17,500!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold Buy.tv in a private sale for $17,500! Paperwork has been sent to Ron Jackson.

Thanks,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on the sale. .TVs are on a roll at the moment

•••
•••
Congratulations A, want to share any details of the sale?

•••
•••
Congrats Amm!

Thats a great name and a very good sale. Cant wait to see how Buy.tv gets developed.

•••
•••
Ron Jackson has confirmed the sale.

A

•••
Congratulations, It gives hope on my resell. tv :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Nice domain for a nice price .Congratulations !

•••
You must be the registry. Otherwise initial purchase price must have been high already. It is very difficult to make profit with .tv domains. If I bought brown.tv for 250K per year with the hope of to selling it to UPS, I would have lost 4M already.

•••
You must be the registry. Otherwise initial purchase price must have been high already. It is very difficult to make profit with .tv domains. If I bought brown.tv for 250K per year with the hope of to selling it to UPS, I would have lost 4M already.
Not sure what you are basing that on. Nonsense. Lots of opportunity in .tv

Congrats Ammudamus!

•••
Great sale ! Congrats ! Thanks for sharing.

•••
Pig.tv sends congratulations

Buy.tv, even if I read the forum with Google translation, I know what this domain name means. The value of TV lies in the application. This domain name has a good application. It sells low. If it is a premium domain name, the price will not be low.

•••

Not sure what you are talking about. I am not the registry. The premium structure has changed and there are very few premium renewals, relatively speaking. You can make money. I just have a lot longer view than most. I don't expect to sell anything for a minimum of 5 years.

Some of my best sales have come after 10 years with tremendous ROI.

It's all perspective. I hope to be reporting another .TV sale soon.

A

•••
Back