Domain Empire

Buy domain with Nps, sell for dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
got interesting question.
since Namepros is offering Np bucks for posting and that Nps can be used to purchase domain, which is basically domain for free (i mean i dont use my CC to buy domain). Here is the question:
What was your highest sale of domain, which you bought with Nps?
I mean , does somebody bought domain at NPs and sold it for high figures ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure you could sell it for big bucks if you got a good name

•••
I haven't bought a "new" registration domain with NP$ yet, but good question! I would be interested to know if big sales are coming from new names or if the bigger sale domains here were all registered pre-NP$.

•••
That beats buying one and pay a lot to keep it, then sell for an unworthy price...

I know it from the hard way 8-X

•••
so nobody really did it before? :( hm. i thought it is perfect way to make money from literally nothing .

•••
gugush said:
so nobody really did it before? :( hm. i thought it is perfect way to make money from literally nothing .
I'd guess someone has a good sale like this. Just hasn't been posted yet :)

•••
i have not yet registered a domain from NP, but i am thinkin about tryin it out

•••
j0e said:
i have not yet registered a domain from NP, but i am thinkin about tryin it out

Wow you haven't?! You have over 1k posts :o Where did you spend all your NP$

•••
Well look at it this way. You dont really earn that much Np$ for posting. It would take a month or two to earn enough to buy a domain without spamming. Most Np$ are used in transactions. Also most of the very good names are already regged. You could still get lucky but its harder.

Spy

•••
My guess...advertising... :p

Well i have registered quite a few domains in here...would also like to know if somebody made a good moolah wid domains registered here..

•••
spy69 said:
Well look at it this way. You dont really earn that much Np$ for posting. It would take a month or two to earn enough to buy a domain without spamming.
Spy

Not neccesarily true. People offer so many NP$ in the incentives forum, you could probably make 5 bucks a week just by doing incentives and selling np$.

•••
I have 31 names here that I have got with my np's B-)

Not made any money from the as yet because I have not sold any :lol:

•••
I think its good of namepros to provide an incentive to participate. I think you make the most NB's from posting something genuinly useful to the community that anybody can take up..(in other words its free information, not advertising a product)

Ask for NB donations and you'd be surprised...not that i know, check out my lousy NB total :lol:

•••
I bought TabForum.com...

using NP$, I have it for sale, don't have time to develop it right now, obviously could be a decent forum...

•••
There's not really any good domain names left anymore to just register.

•••
Freakz said:

Sure there are, just takes time and patience to find them.

•••
Freakz said:
There are a lot of good domain names expiring everyday, you just have to be quick to spot them and snatch them before everybody else. 8-X

•••
i just still dont get it, why somebody would let to drop a good domain? If it is good domain it would not drop? No?

•••
Might be because they are not in the domain business and just bought a name, thought they could make a site, changed their mind or something and forgot about it.

Spy

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back