Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Business.web.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
Appraisals cheers as usual im ready for the good bad and ugly!!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid $XXX- High $XXX. Best keyword there is even though a crappy extension.
 
0
•••
I am surprised ,given the Value of "Business " as Keyword and Your love for .web.com .you never had it before this
Value $Whatever you consider a good value is ok by me
I am in a good mood today
 
0
•••
I say it's worth the price average of the top 5 reported .web.com sales.

The problem is that nobody seems to know of any.
 
0
•••
-db- said:
I say it's worth the price average of the top 5 reported .web.com sales.

The problem is that nobody seems to know of any.

I disagree with you -db- on this one, I think you are way over-appraising. I consider value related to both price and possibility of sale. Multiplying the top 5 reported .web.com (sub-sub-domain) resales times probability, I get much less than your appraisal. (My calculation is $-0- time .00000000000000000000000000000001).

Good luck with the domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back