domain Business.Ug

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staskul

Account Closed
Impact
87
Business.Ug(5$NP for appraisal)

Please appraise domain name Business.Ug!
It's great keyword, I think
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
5 $NP for appraises!
 
0
•••
Business dot Any extension is powerful in it's own right.
Sellable immediately to the right end-user. I think $80 reseller, $300-$500 end user.
 
0
•••
i should not sell this domain at the moment.. develop it into something.. get some traffic.. and wait for the right user..

you might get X,XXX for it..

good luck
 
0
•••
Uhh... Thats my name?
 
0
•••
damitssam
Hey! Why it is your name?
 
0
•••
staskul said:
damitssam
Hey! Why it is your name?
Have you registered it? Or did Sam?
 
0
•••
Yeah, I registered this domain!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Information for business.ug


domain: business.ug
descr: Internationa Business ltd.
admin-c: AC3-UG
tech-c: AC3-UG
zone-c: AC3-UG
nserver: ns2.zoneedit.com
nserver: ns14.zoneedit.com
mnt-by: MAINT-UG
source: UG
Registered: 1st June, 2006
Expires: 1st June 2008
Status: Active

person: Andriy Chernous
address: International Business Ltd.
address: 1185 fletcher Way Port Coquitlam Canada
address: 1185 fletcher Way Port Coquitlam Canada
phone: 16049459868
nic-hdl: AC3-UG
source: UG
 
0
•••
I don't know!!!!
Please check whois!
There is data of my brother
 
0
•••
I know that. The registry must have screwed up (they cant process a %@() bank wire) I have screenshots of wire sent and blah blah. Last email i got from him was he was "confirming" the payment.

I suggest you close your ebay auction until we can sort the mess out.
 
0
•••
Yeah! You can write email, he will verified, that domain is mine

registry is ripper! Oh!
 
0
•••
Samuel Huang to registrar
More options May 1

Hello,

I would like to make payment for Business.UG. Can you send me your
Bank Wire information?

THanks,
Sam

------------------------------

Charles Lukwago to me, registrar
More options May 2

Dear Sam,

Payments should be made to the account below.

Chevy Chase Bank
7501 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814

Bank Routing/ABA Number: 255071981

Account Name: Charles Musisi,
Address: 11708 Pilgrim Hill Lane Germantown MD 20876
Account Number: 1853238767

Thanks

Charles Lukwago
Accounts, CFi

---------------------------------------

Samuel Huang to Charles
More options May 24

Hi,

Money sent yesterday.

Kind Regards,
Sam

--------------------------------
Charles Lukwago to Musisi, me
More options May 25

Dear Sam,

Please forward a copy of the wire TT advise form,
used in making the payment. That way we shall
quickly get back to you with a confirmation.

Thanks

-cLukwago

---------------------------------

Samuel Huang to Charles
More options May 31(3 days ago)

ok image attached.

-----------------------------------
Charles Lukwago to me, Musisi
More options Jun 1(3 days ago)

Hullo Sam,

Thanks for the attachment and the payment made.
We shall be getting back to you shortly with a confirmation.


-cLukwago

So the "CONFIRMATION" is to let the domain be registered by someone else? this charles kid is an idiot.
 
0
•••
I have no words......
 
0
•••
Did he think the payment was from you?
 
0
•••
damitssam said:
*long post*
You might want to cover up some of the bank account information or just PM it to staskul.
 
0
•••
The bank information is the registry of uganda. Which i do not have any care for "privacy" of their bank details.
 
0
•••
damitssam
NO!!! I paid by Stormpay!

Do you have scan of your bank payment?
I can give my Stormpay screenshot if it's possible
 
0
•••
I definitely made the wire payment for this domain on 5-22-06 on Sam's behalf.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back