Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Business, property, dvd and more....TOP one word domains

Willing to sell some very good names, with huge number of exact searches:

Business .gy

Some reported sales for "business" keyword:

business.lv $3878 (sold few days ago at Sedo)
business.tv $100999 (also sold very recently)
business.vg $1050
business.la $17500
business.com $15000000

Check number of EXACT searches for "business":

Average Monthly Search Stats - [business]
Average Monthly Searches: 2,250,900
Average Cost Per Click: $2.10 USD
Average Ad Competition: low

So you can see that lowest reported sale for this keyword is $1050, and sales are from less known extensions.
.gy is country code for Guyana, where is official language english (according to Wikipedia)!!! What is not the case in some other countries in which extension this keyword was sold for solid amounts.

Property .hn

Some reported sales for "property" keyword:

property.tw $4515 (sold few days ago at Sedo)
property.cr $1799
property.net $22500
property.mobi $26000
property.cz $811

Number of exact searches for keyword "property" is more than 2 million. One of the best keywords. Investors are interested to invest in property all over the world.

Install .im

This one suggests Installing Instand Messenger, as IM is the best known as abbreviation for Instant Messenger. Just try to type in Google IM and watch the results.

Favored .me

This one could be used for some social website. Fit perfectly with the extension!

InjuryLaywer .LA

Great domain to be used by some injury lawyer in Los Angeles as LA is often used instead Los Angeles. Also, injury lawyer is extra popular and searched term.

USBstick .ws

Very popular. More than 370 exact searches for this one.

Tomato .ws

One popular word, great domain for development.

Hiroshima .tel

Pure GEO! Japanese city with population of more than million! .tel is ideal for geo domains.

Nagasaki .tel

Another pure GEO domain! Big japanese city.

DVD .fm

Short LLL domain, with repeating letters. But most importand, very known and popular term in the whole word!
More than 9 million EXACT searches for "DVD" !!! Many reported sales of "dvd" keyword in various extensions.

Baseball .me.uk

Turbo popular sport known in the whole world and huge search.

Punk .me.uk

Great keyword, subculture, style and much more.

Mistake .eu

One word domain

RestaurantEquipment .eu

Great domain for development. Two extremely strong keywords connected in one very good term. Could be used for a website which sells equipment for restaurants.

H0T .eu (LNL.eu)

Very short domain, and it looks like HOT.

I dont have BIN set, so please send me your fair offer. Bulk offer also welcomed. As payment method i can accept Paypal, Moneybookers, Sedo.com or Escrow.com transaction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Business.gy SOLD.
Part of payment received and domain tranferred. The rest about this domain will go through PM.

Other still for sale

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back