Dynadot

domains Business domain names for sale. - Moneypillar.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnj

Impact
Please, my dear Namepros street members, checkout the following domain names at godaddy.com and find buyers for me as a way to welcome me to the club.
Moneypillar.com (good for a TV financial talk shows. Also good for teaching people how to earn a good income. If you're a good financial instructor, then this domain name is good to get).
Megaeatery.com (good for an online food vendor business.) Check them out at godaddy. Cheap prices also. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @Dnj .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Definitely take some time to learn as much as you can from all the information found all over NamePros discussions. You'll find people quite helpful, but not to the point of finding you buyers. Most people here do not even do outbound on their own names .. and more importantly .. of the few who do, they're going to spend their time promoting and finding buyers for their own domains.

That being said .. while your domains aren't fantastic, they definitely aren't bad if they are your first domains. Most newcomers buy significantly worse domains.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back