Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain burnitnow.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonizer

New Member
Impact
0
Looking for appraisal on:

burnitnow.com

thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it is a decent name, barely. It is one of those names that a few shops have which you know have had a little thought put into them but your problem here is that there are so few shops that could make use of it...unless selling cookers and you don't want that kind of mental imagery.

And if you are thinking about cd burning, I don't think that happens these days in such numbers beyond piracy because everyone has ipods and phones that hold far more data?

Fitness centres will be your best bet I think and your best chance of a good return.

$50 maybe due to lack of prospective buyers or low $xxx?
 
0
•••
I registered it for cd/dvd burning etc never thought of fitness Thanks for the appraisal
 
0
•••
I registered it for cd/dvd burning etc never thought of fitness Thanks for the appraisal

First thought that comes into my mind is building a site selling CD/DVD burning softwares. This name is perfectly brandable for this purpose and I think it's worth High $xx- Low $xxx.
 
0
•••
When I read the name I thought of a viral video site, similar to the "will it blend" videos.

I think it could do well for viral videos, without any development I agree with rdthewall, $xx-$xxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back