Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

otismo

Established Member
Impact
249
"Every Train of Thought requires a LoGo-Motive"

I have said in these Forums before, many times, that you guys could make WAY MORE MONEY

learning The Stock Market.

Well, this is one way to do it :

Concerning BunkHousing.com, the Affordable Housing Solution whose time has come -

Crowd Funding shares will be the ONLY way the Public can get I.P.O.

and will be convertible dollar-for-dollar into I.P.O. shares

( the ipo will be institutional, the crowd funding will

fund the prototype bunkhouse we envision ).

You heard it here at NamePros first.

Cheers !
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
The ThumbNail Idea :

I did the math and I believe I can get a man a bunk for about $250 per month

or Better - and I will be seriously committed to the or better part

there are plenty of empty warehouses out there now

get a lease on one that has zoning which

will allow me to turn a
WareHouse

into my BunkHouse facility -

in a nutshell/thumbnail...


Cheers !
 
0
•••
First, we will try to hustle up some working capital...

SPXS-6-Months-Daily-5-19-23.png



Eight-Dollar-Lotto-Ticket.png



My style of Lotto Ticket...

Cheers !
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back