Dynadot

Bullsh*t!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyySellSite

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Can someone explain to your cto, incompetent moderator? If he wants to understand why I'm here and what I'm doing, he should read my damn messages open! I use this platform every day to sell domains to my customers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seeing such a loser in my life prevented me from texting for 3 hours while explaining the subject ))

•••
Paul, don't worry if you want I can give you some computer lessons and it's free :)

•••
On 2021-01-04, we concluded an investigation of account compromises that were all attributed to you. You were not notified, but you were flagged for future monitoring. One of the affected accounts was a registrar account; we attempted to notify the registrar.

On 2021-03-16, we told you to stop using vulnerability scanners on NamePros after observing that you ran Acunetix against NamePros. You read the notification but failed to respond. https://www.namepros.com/conversations/do-not-use-vulnerability-scanners-on-namepros.3197813/

On 2021-06-03, we sent you another notification after observing the same activity: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/do-not-use-vulnerability-scanners-on-namepros.3216276/ You read the notification, but did not respond.

On 2021-06-05, we sent you a final warning after observing the same activity: https://www.namepros.com/conversati...n-namepros.3216276/message?message_id=5538097

On 2021-09-07, we banned you for continuing to ignore our warnings after we observed a credential stuffing attack that we were able to attribute to you. This time, you responded: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/warning-scam-fraud-investigation.3233964/

•••
You get angry about us banning you, you make various vague threats, and within an hour, we get hit with another attack. That's hardly a coincidence.

•••
Do you think you are smart? They call me 010010, I already took over 15 thousand namepros accounts years ago. You think that you cannot log in to these accounts with the maxmind crap you put in. But you are wrong my friend. I have nothing to do with your stupid platform. I keep fucking companies like snapnames dropcatch. If you need a serious security analysis, I can test your site for 10 thousand dollars.

Some of these accounts.

Edited by moderator: List of 66 account usernames, passwords, email addresses, and birthdates removed. Some were missing an email address or birthdate.

You see that I have recorded the birth dates here privately, think about it, why do you think? You're so big, you think you're a piece of shit, an invincible army is like an invincible fortress :))

If you thought for 40 years, you wouldn't have found the answer to this question, but my friend, my attacks are multidimensional! To be able to unlock your idiot users' dynadot accounts. You see, there is so much that you know. I've been in this situation for 17 years. From now on, when you talk to me, you will call me Master, do you understand? I am at the level to give an ultimatum to all domain registry companies, not to you! If I tell the world what I know, you'd have to kill me if I told you how godaddy netsol register crazydomain mydomain and similar stupid companies were run in disgrace and were raped by just one person. It cannot be explained otherwise. That's enough stories, those who want to benefit from my experience, first call me Master, pay the consultancy fee I want, and make an analysis that they have seen so far. When Carding combines my strength with cracking, no one can stop me anymore. And fuck fbi cia, and you can give my information to your organizations whose name I can't think of, I have no fear of anyone, no one but God can take me from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
By the way, I forgot to say, I hacked domaining.com, I have databases. I fuck you so much with that information that I can't explain it.

don't forget to buy corn and cola while watching the video!

Edited by moderator: do not open any links or files from this member under any circumstances

•••
Pay my consulting fee before it's your turn so I can use my knowledge in a good way instead of making me do these damn stupid things.

•••
You're no longer welcome on NamePros and are forbidden from using our services in any manner.

•••
After further consideration, I believe companies have an ethical obligation to disclose events such as these. When an individual claims they have engaged in malicious, industry-wide attacks over an extended period of time, and has repeatedly demonstrated willingness to perpetrate such attacks, the public deserves to know. As such, I'm moving this out of the support forums and into a public forum. This post marks the point at which the thread became public.

For context, @BuyySellSite's account was suspended after we attributed several attacks to them. We notified them on several occasions that we did not appreciate the attacks, but we did not receive a response until we suspended their account.

Some of the attacks involved attempts to hack NamePros itself. These attacks did not succeed because they utilized off-the-shelf vulnerability scanner software, and it wasn't able to find any vulnerabilities in NamePros.

We believe this person is also responsible for a significant increase in credential stuffing attacks that we started observing around the end of 2020, reaching a climax around March of 2021. These were attacks against individual NamePros members, rather than NamePros itself. They come about as a result of password reuse: if you use the same password on multiple websites and one of the websites gets hacked, the attacker may be able to use your credentials to log into other websites that the attacker failed to hack directly.

Websites have limited ability to stop credential stuffing attacks. We can rate limit, attempt to detect suspicious activity, and force more secure passwords, but we can't stop everything; ultimately, it's up to you, the members, to choose secure passwords.

NamePros isn't the only service that faces these attacks. We're adept at detecting and mitigating them, but not all websites have the resources to do so. We encourage all NamePros members to take this opportunity to ensure they're using password managers and aren't using the same password on multiple websites. If your NamePros password is something you can remember, you should change it.

We have no indication that NamePros itself has been compromised; these threatening messages are most often a sign of desperation. We believe the attacker would've gone out of their way to prove that they had compromised NamePros if they had done so.

•••
To be able to unlock your idiot users' dynadot accounts.

Dynadot recommends not to use your real birthday to unlock your Dynadot account.

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot recommends not to use your real birthday to unlock your Dynadot account.

And NamePros recommends that you avoid using lousy passwords. :)

•••
Just use a long password and you should be ok:
GoAheadTryToHackMyWifeAndYouWillBeDeadInASecond

•••
If any other companies or security consultants in the industry believe that they or their customers have been affected and would like to exchange information, please send me a DM.

•••
Additional communications that took place in DM:

BuyySellSite

Your account has been flagged as potentially being involved in a scam or fraud.

You may reply to this message to provide us with additional information, evidence, or details about your activity on NamePros.

Your account has been restricted or closed while we investigate. If we're unable to find (or you do not provide us with) sufficient evidence, then your account will remain restricted or closed.

We understand that this can be frustrating, but it is a necessary measure we must take to uphold the integrity of this website and create a safer environment for everyone.

--

For a complete list of rules, please visit the Official Rules of NamePros page.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions, and content may have been modified or deleted to comply with the rules.

If you have any questions about the rules, please reply to this message, and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Paul

With what head did you put these boots? Stupid systems are fraud. check it out you idiot

You were asked multiple times to stop attempting to hack accounts on NamePros.

If I start hacking, you won't stop me anyway. Cut this bullshit!

You're no longer welcome here and are forbidden from using NamePros in any manner.

I just heard the most ridiculous things I could hear today because of a damn infected program I installed on my computer.

I've notified you about this multiple times, and you read all of the messages. You never responded to any of them. The excuse ship has sailed, plus you said this:
If I start hacking, you won't stop me anyway. Cut this bullshit!

Are you showing your users with what I wrote? I swear one day I will fuck off your database that you kept from even that eye of yours.

If you are blocking the attacks, why couldn't you block the information of 15 thousand people by force, you are all bitches. You don't even know a dick.

•••
Additional DM reply:
Edited by moderator: Link removed

don't be afraid this is my place forum link share this too people should know how i smashed american companies!

Last edited:
•••
Paul, did you think you could stop me? America couldn't stop me, don't waste your time. I will watch with great pleasure your dismissal from your job ))

Link removed by moderator

•••
Combo list removed by moderator

•••
Paull where are you bitch )) no one sees delete messages immediately ahahahahah

•••
@Paul
Delete above comments

Last edited:
•••
The above account was compromised as a result of password reuse. The account will remain locked until the password is reset by the real owner.

Additional thread: https://www.namepros.com/threads/1251463/

Again, if you know your password, or you use the same password on multiple websites, you should change it. If you have a strong, unique password--one that you can't easily remember--then you're fine.

At this point, the attacker has provided SQL dumps and video evidence showing that they have successfully hacked other websites in the domaining industry. They haven't provided such evidence for NamePros, and I strongly suspect they would have done so had they succeeded. The usernames and passwords they're posting in various threads appear to be coming from elsewhere.

•••
Write the password you want, it doesn't matter, in the end, all of them will be written in the database, I'll get what I want, girls)

If it's not a hack, why can't you stop it, what's your job? Fools you.

I've already hacked Redacted by moderator, then Redacted by moderator and Redacted by moderator.

When it comes to words, they would stop such attacks. No, they were very good in this market. Never mind, I alone am enough to humiliate you all.
Those who force talents like me to do these jobs are amateur ignorant people who are placed in their position like Paul. Those positions are ours!
Because we didn't learn them at school, and you can't fight us with what you learned at school.

NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE!

Combo list removed by moderator

•••
Hacked account above, in case it wasn't clear. Same story; password reuse.

•••
they would stop such attacks
Why would anyone stop logins of the correct username and password? You’re only fooling yourself.

I alone am enough to humiliate you all.
All of your efforts have the opposite effect:

You’re helping bring awareness to the problems associated with password reuse.

Thanks for supporting our PSA! (y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back