Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk VALID Google Pagerank Checker?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Expron

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
116
Does anyone know of a bulk Google Page Rank checker to check for VALID PR? Something that can handle a 1,000 domains at once?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nothing out there that I know Dan.

What's wrong with the one you have? :)
 
0
•••
You could potentially use DomainResearchTool.
 
0
•••
Jamie,

My tool checks out Google's PR servers. Most have FAKE PR.

I found a couple good scripts that check Google's Valid PR, but you can only add like 40 domains at a time.

http://www.pagerankreporter.com

Bulk Check <Tab>

I want to check 1,000 domains at a time without timing out. Thought there was a script out there somewhere.
 
1
•••
BUMP? Anyone??
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back