Bulk overture tool

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
164
hi,

i am looking for a bulk overture search tool to make multiple simultaneous domain queries...

(like the one that used to be on deleted.com...i think thats where it was, i forget)

if this is available somewhere free, that would be great, but i am ready to pay for this tool so if anyone knows where to find this, please let me know....i need to find one fast...thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think I’ve asked this question twice but I didn’t get a answer. I hope you do!
 
0
•••
1
•••
Thanx Jaydons for the great tool!
J.K.
 
0
•••
good tool, takes a bit long, but can't ask for anything more. It's free!
 
0
•••
Great tool, thx a lot
 
0
•••
Thanks. Will add it to my site.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey,

I was looking for something like this too, Thanks a bunch! :D

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
How can I normally check the number of searches on overture?
 
0
•••
bookmarked, thanks for the link :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
easier to remember is inventory.overture.com
 
0
•••
Expired Domain Toolkit does the same, but doesn't have the 50 name limit (And allows you to add proxies.
I did have a little trouble with results at some points, it seemed to be more to do with the time of day that I tried to use it.
Tom Dahne on this board is the developer (Or promoter, perhaps).
-Allan
 
0
•••
0
•••
two more resources

Kind of slow, but the one I've always used:
http://overture-seo-tool.com/


sTypo is a neat program that just came out. It's more for typos, but it lets you import domain name lists, so I don't see why you can't use it for bulk ovt. check if that's what you're looking for. It's a lot faster than either of the websites above. The trial lets you search 10 names. For info on getting a discount on the full version, PM me. I know of two ways to get a discount, and soon to be three.

http://stypo.com/
From Their FAQ:

Q. Can I import my own domain lists for bulk Overture™ checking?

A. You may import up to 100 domains for bulk checking. Keep in mind that sTypo is a typo generator/checker and not a bulk Overture™ tool.
 
0
•••
i have and use this program , but i have not figured out how to import lists yet...i tried with a simple .txt file but that didnt work at all...how do you do it?

thx


azt said:
Kind of slow, but the one I've always used:
http://overture-seo-tool.com/


sTypo is a neat program that just came out. It's more for typos, but it lets you import domain name lists, so I don't see why you can't use it for bulk ovt. check if that's what you're looking for. It's a lot faster than either of the websites above. The trial lets you search 10 names. For info on getting a discount on the full version, PM me. I know of two ways to get a discount, and soon to be three.

http://stypo.com/
From Their FAQ:

Q. Can I import my own domain lists for bulk Overture™ checking?

A. You may import up to 100 domains for bulk checking. Keep in mind that sTypo is a typo generator/checker and not a bulk Overture™ tool.
 
0
•••
Matrix1976 said:
i have and use this program , but i have not figured out how to import lists yet...i tried with a simple .txt file but that didnt work at all...how do you do it?

thx

I haven't had any trouble. Make sure you have the most updated version, Luc is updating it constantly. There are more options for importing lists in the most recent update. I just select Import list, and import list for overture/availability check. I made a .txt file with a new domain on every line.

Hope this helps,
Jorge
 
0
•••
thanks for the info Jorge, i will try that out!


azt said:
I haven't had any trouble. Make sure you have the most updated version, Luc is updating it constantly. There are more options for importing lists in the most recent update. I just select Import list, and import list for overture/availability check. I made a .txt file with a new domain on every line.

Hope this helps,
Jorge
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back