Bulk Domain IP Lookup Tool ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

alanchau

VIP Member
Impact
38
Hi,

I'm looking for a tool which will allow me to enter a list of a few hundred domain names, and it will display the IP of the web server which the domain is hosted on.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not sure if this does EXACTLY what you need. But whois.sc or iwebtools.com might help?
 
0
•••
They're both capable of performing reverse IP checks, but both only allow one at a time. I have around 500 or so to check, so it would be a very painful process. :)

I managed to find program called My IP Suite which works fairly well, but unfortunately it's shareware, and the ability to export to a file is blocked.
 
0
•••
asianinvasion said:
They're both capable of performing reverse IP checks, but both only allow one at a time. I have around 500 or so to check, so it would be a very painful process. :)

I managed to find program called My IP Suite which works fairly well, but unfortunately it's shareware, and the ability to export to a file is blocked.

Im sure you can find the full version on some website.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back