Dynadot

auction Bulk Auction & LetsGoMeta.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidding Starts Today May 15, 2012: All Domains At Moniker and use of Moniker, escrow is okay if requested yet customer needs to pay escrow fees (if allowable by Name Pro rules). PayPal accepted for all transactions. Auction will close at sellers discretion when seven domains are sold and paid for. Good luck, and bid with your budget, not over it. :)

The 1st person who bids on the entire lot with a BuyNow Bid of 10k for the whole lot, takes the whole package (excluding LetsGOMeta.com) of 12 domain names.

All of these domains have been removed from SEDO ( less than 3 hours ago) to make this a NamePro.com exclusive sale.

An accepted bid on entire lot of 12 (with LetsGoMeta.com excluded) within 48 hours from statement of sale invalidates (by necessity all other offers)

Selling of any domain at Buy It Now (BIN Price) Invalidates Total Lot Bid or BIN (by necessity)

BIN Price ON All 12 domains (LetsGoMeta.com is excluded) for only $10,000 [ Get all 12 domains for the price of what could be easily assessed for just two or three high quality domains in this portfolio!]...

Auction on entire lot or BIN price valid only until 1st domain sells via BIN or accepted offer, or within 72 hours, which ever comes 1st.

HyIpListings.com Moniker, 2/11/12
HyIP is an established investment product, High Yield Investment Portfolio: Products are similar to the old penny stocks, I could develop it myself but just do not want to be "personally involved" with high risk investments (other than domains of course) :)

BIN: $2,200 Bids Start at: $1,200 and $50 increments

AdsAnd.com, Moniker, 3/3/13
BIN: $2,500 Bids Start at $1,200 & $50 increments
This is a great name for an Ad Agency that wants to develop a strong web presence with an easy to remember name that itself is easy to advertise.

GenericDomain.US Moniker 2/8/13:
Generic is a great word and has an great CPC earning potential.
BIN $1125 Bids start at $575.00 (increments of $75.00)

FindCashQuickly.com Monier, 5/27/13
Easy to develop a website, a natural for the high priced ads for Loans, easy to spread by word of mouth, incredible upside potential for current economy! One could easily make a case for this domain being of 5k (or higher) potential!
BIN: $3500, Bids Start at: $2500 ($100 increments)

SanLotSluggers.com, Moniker, 1/26/13
Great Product Name for Baseball for kids.
BIN: $2,250 Bid Starts at $875 (increment of $75)

ParksAnd.com Moniker, 1/26/13
The cool thing about this useful adaptable keyword name is it's obvious gimmick, you cant say "Parks And ..." without thinking of the word recreation (which for a spelling challenged and impatient society means going "Google Search" instead of typing into browser, one you establish this name on a website related to it. Two short words that no one can misspell and build in interest because people like recreation, outdoor and parks.

Or go industrial and commercial with ParkSand.com selling sand for parks (or schools or private beaches, concrete!) Oooops I just sold myself, the price just went up! :)
BIN: $4150 Bids Start At $2250 ($75. increments)

NewAgeOf.com Moniker, 11/26/13
A domain that need little more explanation, the New Age is clearly upon us, the question is New Age of what? Which makes it such a Great Domain! Think "subdomain" possibilities , like New Age of "Domains, Cloud Computing, or Social Networking! Another "killer domain" that in a perfect world I would keep and that makes me think the entire lot price is way too Low! Three short easy dictionary words that one cannot misspell!
BIN: $3,400 Bids Start At $2,200 ($75. increments)

CloudsAndParks.com Moniker, 1/26/13
If you like ParksAnd.com, you gotta love this one I call domains like this "multi functional" You can Have CloudSANdPark.com Making it a great "enterprise level domain for the big money SAN facilities, that are just beg ging to reach to top executive who have heard of the cloud, of course CloudsAndParks.com [ Domain Parking and Cloud Hosting? ] Just buy this very cool domain and let the end user figure out what to do with it. Or- How about a nice "specialty for stock photos or photo sharing of things people love photographing, Parks and Clouds.
BIN: 2500 Bids start at $1350

SoWeBad.com Moniker, 12-22-12
Here is what silly ole Estibot help me come up with: S Owe Bad. Well we know its bad to owe money. It makes you sell domains you thought you would never sell! Think of the S as the way to show $ in a legal domain kind of way. How about this, a company that buys bad debt, such a company will not have look very far, these days. "JP Morgan?" Otherwise it 3 simple words a three year old could spell, and its an easy to remember dot com. How about a sewing school for male single parents? Or So Web Ad!
BIN: $525 Bids start at $185.00 ($5.00 increments)

LetsGoMeta.com Moniker, 11/20/13
If you are or have ever been a NY Mets fans and have heard a thing or two about SEO, call your friends at Madison Ave Ad agencies now. Smart TV and Print agencies will have to get into the web, fast! LetsGoMeta is more than just a brilliant domain name its a Chant -(Think of Shea Stadium filled with people saying "Lets go Meta" ) and a Brand name for SEO! Is this domain too good for name pro's, lets see! [ Sorry this domain is not part of the entire lot for $10k sale, I guess I am just too much of devoted Mets Fan1
BIN: $12,900 ( I definitely have to raise the lot price ) Bids start at: $8,250 and $200 increments, when the Chant Stops this domain is sold, or I am keeping it! If no minimum bids submitted with 24 hours this domain is removed from auction at sellers discretion.

HappyCloud.org Moniker, 7/15/13
An excellent domain for some sort of children's wear, or supplies, or services. Perfect for all the true shoppers who spend the most money on getting stuff for their toddler and nursery and even kindergarten and up age children! What a niche to sell the things every child needs right on the web! The org part of the TLD can work by even making it sound caring like "saving the planets resources by cutting down on retail wasted electric....
Talk about an easy logo!
BIN:$1025 Bids start at $285.00 ($10 increments)

EzCredit.US Moniker, 2/6/13
Well as long as the economy is bad (and even when its good people need credit and credit cards, and easy credit terms. The US lives on credit So having US in this case in the TLD is a good thing, when the TLD helps solidify the market its great. Be on the cutting edge and you'll see the dot US TLD's are becoming valuable, and its a great way to get an SID that you could not touch without spending zillions!

BIN:$915 Bids start at $375 ( increments of $15 )

SandBoxHost.com Moniker, 1/17/14
In a web world controlled by Google its time to take back the simple meaning of this phrase. The SandBox is a place for youthful dreamers to play and experiment. People start to build websites and then never finish because they dont want the world to find their imperfect product Oooops sold myself again, the company behind this domain will allow you to have your website in an experimental "ever shifting and improving zone" no one had to see it until its done. Another easy to remember three words that you cannot mispel get your future customers when their young!
Bin:$915
Bids Start at $355 (increments of $5.)

This auction starts officially at on May 15, 2012 at 2am EST- (assuming there might be an approval delay. The seller may shut down bid (in accordance with rules after the sale of between 7 to 8 domains assuming that there is no vald offer out on the others. Exclusivity rules will be strictly complied with once a viable auction takes place with the first bid or domain sale or buy it now sale, BIN.

The expectation is to complete as least the cash transfer portion of sales within 48-72 hours. Auction will be closed at the sellers prerogative if no valid bids are made with 48 hours of the auction's opening. Seller agrees to comply with all Name Pro regulations and agrees to immediately remedy any error within 48 hours of being informed of them.

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, here is my situation plain and simple:

Major Changes Please READ

I raised my prices because someone has to pay for all this domain education:

Summary- Lot price increased to $12,750 or best accepted offer over $10,000

This includes the bonus domain socialads.biz AND the four domain below!

LetsGoMeta.com is removed from this auction!!!!

Includes these new domains:

IP-TO-IPO.COM 2013-03-07 (intellectual property or a IP a phrase for a website to initial public offering... it works with a hyphen!

IP-VAL.COM 2013-02-22 Whats the value of my website- like stuffgate.com... or type in web site value into google and see what comes up! This is short and fairly easy to remember true there is a hyphen....

IPTINY.COM 2014-01-25 Think Tiny URL the Url shortener!

NEWDOODLE.COM 2013-03-03 Think Google Doodles!!!!

The four domains above offered as a lot only for Buy it now for: $1,350 or best accepted offer over $1,050.

LetsGoMeta.com is formally removed from this auction and BUY IT NOW, Probably will develop a website around It!

The Buy Now price ( BIN ) and MIN Bid for FindCashQuickly.com has been raised:
BIN $4,900 Open Bid at $3900 ($250) increments

If no valid offer received in the next 2 hours it will be removed from auction and may (at sellers discretion) remain as a BUY it now domain!

All Other domains are only available as Buy it Now, or best offer at previously posted prices. Winning bidders on other domains may be offered significant compensation just for letting go of their winning bid on the auctioned domains if there is a viable "buy the entire lot" offer.

NamePro admin who handles this auction thread shall be final arbitrator of any disputes!

If you like any of the domains I own, lets focus on the best, based on name as a commodity for the developer, in other words this is an auction for people who know how domains can get traffic to your website, and that the name needs to relate, to what people want:

FindCashQuickly.com

*********************************************************** Domains Below for comparison only- I can not sell them because I do not own them (wish I did) ...

This was the one of the best comparisons I found:

PropertyForCash.com $3,000 Jun 08 AfternicDLS

Yet that domain is all about having a "Real Asset"

So Find Cash Quickly- Means people who need to borrow money Now and pay high prices, or sell jewelry. So here is what we will do:

I will teach a little bit about domain appraisals:

The domains below are being show for comparatives, the are not available through me, I do not own them!

Comparative using Estibot:

Domain
paydayloan.com 264K
findcashnow.com 0 ?
getcashinstantly.com $1400
getcashnow.com $15000... 4.4k Exact Searches and $15.69 CPC
wegetyoucash.com $530
getcashquickly.com $940

So estibot is just a stupid machine, find is similar to get, (maybe not as good) yet we know the idea! Who would advertise a way to find cash? The company that sell metal detectors? Or can we say that some of those gold items around your house or the fact that you own a car.. or a an online web ad for a pawnshop.

So then you say oh.. Estibot says = GetCashQucikly.com is only worth- $940 (okay type it in a browser and try to buy it!

Now GetCashNow.com might be worth every penny of the 15K appraisal, yet who has that kind of cash?

Domains above not owned by me, and are not for sale!!! Comparison purposes only!!!
********************************************************************************************

So why not bid $875 for FindCashQuickly.com? This auction price has changed see below:

If there is no bid on that domain in the next hour, it is within the rules withdrawn! You cant get a domain like that for a price like that anywhere! NO! Forget that! Find Cash Quickly.com BUYITNOW price is raised to $4,900 and minimum bid is raised to $3,900!

Total Lot Price Is Also Raised Too: $12,750. ( obo over $10K) offer is binding when I say Accepted! (or Buy it now price is reached. Auction will close if no valid offers received with 24 hours after it started.

In a perfect world, I am not selling these domains!!!

If there are well heeled domainers, now is the time, this auction will end soon, I am already working on another way to "find cash quickly" ...

The domain market runs both ways folks estibot and stats are just guidelines, I do not generally put a whole lot of faith in estibot, stats or parking, traffic etc. I do however see strong value in the estibot CPC values as well as exact search. I just do not generally "park" my domains! I park when ready to sell!!!!

The power of the name based on the economy and the upside potential of the generic domains- simple easy to spell dictionary words!

Special Secret bonus for the person who buys the whole lot at my Buy It Now price:

SocialAds.biz

Available for the person who purchases entire lot. will work out escrow fees with winning bidder or the one who buys the whole on the BUYITNOW price.

Free Push to other Moniker Accounts these domains are not due to expire soon some I have kept for years!

Really looking for the BUY IT Now, domainer and I can even work out a payement and transfer over time arrangement!

I just need at least 30% of $4k via PayPal now so I can handled my urgent financial needs, if not for that this auction would not be going on!

If you can't handle reading all these proviso's and offers, then you are not the person to be the future owner of these:

Do not miss this great value will work hard to make sure this deal goes through to winning bidder!

I am looking for a buyer for the whole lot: at $12,750 Buy it now (or best accepted offer over $10K)

Opening bids and buy it now for FindCashQuickly.com has been raised. This one domain alone is worth the entire lot price of $12,750! [ Really!! ]

After all this effort, mainly from me, a motivated seller (believe it or not) .. :) I really hope someone wins a few domains with a smart offer or a buy it now binding offer.

This auction (if no offers are received is scheduled to close at 2 am ( Easter Standard Daylight Time NYC time) if no valid offers are posted.

Hope to see some bidding, inquiries welcome, will allow payments on the lot with 30% down via Pay Pal, will comply with reasonable requests proving ownership, escrow, etc!!!!

Always remember, if you "don't love your domains, they will leave you!

HostPoet

•••
Okay, auction is over, nothing ventured, nothing gained... Maybe I will try my luck with SEDO or better yet start marketing my domains to end users directly.

Just like my advertising selling days!

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Thread closed, will see if I can sell the cheap domains here...

Thanks for looking, PM me if there is a serous interest, I kinda own my domains than I c myself can develop! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back