Dynadot

budgetcommittee.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
$200.00 or PM me your offer.

Post sold and send payment to [email protected] (PayPal)

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on what I am being told, new owner has to update acct info (credit card info) on reseller acct or enom will auto renew domains to original acct holders available balance until empty. Interesting. Anyone else have any more input? Just want to make sure this whole mess gets corrected. I am speaking with the guys and girls over at DomainState and everyone has said they are almost certain that Adam Woeger would not be trying to scam anyone. Snoopy said that he has purchased 10 domains from Adam and never had any problems. Everyone seems to believe that this is an issue with enom auto billing to original balance.

•••
Nice that its sorted out.

•••
Last update:

I just got off the telephone with Adam Woeger. He is a very nice guy who asked me if he could call nascar and speak with him concerning this issue. When nascar purchased the acct from me the balance was 23.71 cents if I am not mistaken. Adam told me that when he sold the acct to me at domainstate then he used the rest of his balance to add renewal years to christianministry.net before transferring the acct to me. It seems that Enom has just now deleted the remaining balance from the acct for the renewals for christianministry.net. So now the acct shows $0.00 until the new owner updates the credit card info and adds money into the account. ETP has an extremely good reputation at DNF so this $6.95 reseller acct is indeed as legit as they come. Nascar wants me to refund his money, so I have agreed to do so. I do not need another $6.95 enom acct right now, so if anyone wants one, please advise. You either pay me for the acct or you can pay nascar1 for the acct. Please email nascar to discuss price or PM him, or once the acct has been transferred back to me I will sell the acct. As always, if there is ANY problems with anything you ever buy from me please do not hesitate to call me (601) 420-3790 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Yeah he called. He said I was a jerk and unreasonable.

Then he said I upset him.

Well if you call me those things you can take it to the bank I am going to upset you . ;)

•••
Nascar. Sorry to keep going at it like this but the original owner called me back after he got off the phone with you and told me that you said you were going to get your money back but you were still planning to pursue this at enom until the acct is closed. If you pursue this with enom and the acct is closed then I have NO means of recouping my losses and that is not an option here. I am in the business of reselling. I do not know Enom's policy with disputes but causing grief at Enom for the Etp and for myself is out of the question if you want a refund from me. So, what I am to beleive. Do you still plan to pursue this with enom? The acct is as legit as they come. But if you go making accusations over there then i am concerned that this acct could be frozen and then it would be useless to anyone. If it is brought before Enom then they will know who the Etp is and will also know that the Etp and Adam Woeger are as reputable as they come. This has all been a big misunderstanding that I am trying to work out with you. Not ONE person will ever say that I have wronged them. Not one. I just don't want either of our reps to be tarnished over an acct that you apparantly have decided that you do not want. You can post the acct on ebay and easily sell it for $350+. You said that your friend in England or whereever is who you purchased the acct for because he/she does not have access to PayPal right? Do they no longer want the acct? Why not sell it yourself on Ebay or here, or one of the boards? I am certain you can easily make a small profit off of it considering the rarity of the accts. Please advise.

•••
No I never said that and if he would have closed his mouth for a minute or 2 he could have heard.

I just want a refund. At that point it is over as far as I am concerned. I am not going to resell this thing to anyone as I could not in all good concience do that. I do not want offers. I just want the refund. I get that I go away and you can do whatever you want with the account.

We have, or at least had it worked out and that's all there is to it as far as I am concerned. If anything changes well then we will deal with that then.

•••
Originally posted by nascar1
No I never said that and if he would have closed his mouth for a minute or 2 he could have heard.

I just want a refund. At that point it is over as far as I am concerned. I am not going to resell this thing to anyone as I could not in all good concience do that. I do not want offers. I just want the refund. I get that I go away and you can do whatever you want with the account.

We have, or at least had it worked out and that's all there is to it as far as I am concerned. If anything changes well then we will deal with that then.

I know that your conversation with Adam Woeger was more than what you are leading me to believe, because he reitterated the fact you called me a liar and a thief which was never brought up in my conversation with adam. I thought you and I worked this out on the phone after you got past the cursing me. I shouldn't have put up with that but I bit my tongue.

I kept my conversation with Mr. Woeger very professional and simply explained to him exactly what you told me (about the only problem being that the name christianministry.net was pushed into the acct and back out again and the balance of 23.71 vanished. Mr. Woeger then told me you were extremely rude and told him that he and I were scam artist and I was a liar and a thief, and quite frankly I am not going to tolerate that any longer. I never told adam that you called me those things so you must have. I have tried to help you. As I explained to you that balance originally belonged to Adam Woeger when I purchased the acct from him. For whatever reason Enom took two weeks I guess to deduct that balance for Mr. Woegers fees for extending his domain name (christianministry.net) However, when I sold you the acct I DID tell you there was a current balance in the acct but at that point I had no idea that Mr. Woeger had extended the reg on his domain nor why it would take enom so long to zero out the balance. I assumed the 23.71 would always be available to the new owner. That was not the case. But it is the reason this has all been so confuising. If the acct would have been $0.00 when i sold it to you we would not be talking about this today. The simple fact remains that the acct is a legitimate $6.95 acct. Once you update the acct with your own credit card info (which hasn't been done if I understand you correctly) then you can register names against the acct. The domain christianministry.net is and has been in Mr. Woegers possession for some time now, so this shouldn't be an issue at all. Enom just took too long to zero out the balance so you thought someone stole the $23.71 from the acct which was not the case. The name christianministry.net is in the possession of Mr Woeger as it should be.

Considering the circumstances and the language you initially used with me on the phone I am hesitant about giving a refund at this point. I had absolutely NO restrictions about it whatsoever earlier but I now have my doubts that you are not planning to try to cause me grief with enom. Perhaps I am wrong but some very well-known resellers hold Adam Woeger in the highest of regards. I have not personally asked anyone here at namepros about Adam ( I don't think he is a member here) but I know he is well known by the mods and admins over at domainstate and DNF. Quite frankly I wished you would have been more reasonable and understand that I want to help you but now I am concerned that I may have to take a large loss. I suggest that you take this up with Enom. I am certain that they can get this all sorted out. Untimately they are in control. Please understand my dilema here. If Enom has a problem with me then they can contact me personally. At this point I would rather deal with Enom to get this all handled legally and professionally. No more names and no more fingerpointing and jumping to conclusions.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the acct itself. If you changed the password when you bought the acct from me then NOONE would have access to the acct except yourself and Enom. Noone has "hacked" into the acct as you stated.

Best Wishes

I am going to rock my daughter to sleep. Catch you all tomorrow afternoon.

•••
Ok so now your a liar too? Going back on what we agtreed to swettle this. I am not surprised. Not at all.

Well then I will go forward with what I said. I will file fraud charges with your states AG, the BBB, Paypal and enom.

No you make me feel bad for actually falling for your I am innocent line.

See you in the forums.

•••
!

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by goumada
All I know is, I would come a lot closer to doing buisiness with lsutiger than I would nascar anyday even if I didn't know either of them. lsutiger seems to handle his affairs with maturity and professionalism, while nascar is an idiot.

Well said.
-I tend to agree with you.

•••
It's unfortunate that this misunderstanding has elevated to this point. From the looks of it, this can be resolved without bringing formal complaints into it.

nascar1, can you agree to receive a refund, not proceed with the enom/bbb complaints, and return the account?

lsutiger, can you agree to refund the purchase and take back possesion of the eNom account if nascar ceases the complaint effort?

If so, let's do it and all get on to better deals.

•••
$$$$$$

Last edited:
•••
nevermind...

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by ciqala
how about you stop trolling the forum? you mention in your short time here... you have made 3 posts... each of which are aimed directly at nascar. you have registered with the sole purpose of antagonising a member because of a deal in which you are not seemingly involved. by all means participate here but we have had more than enough drama than is needed the past few days and this is only throwing fuel on the flame.

Thank you, Ciqala.

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
WHO are you, goumada? I have been following your posts since you arrived here ... and it's obvious to me and the membership that your sole intention on this site is to discredit and berate Nascar1. It's my belief that you are attempting to bolster the cause of member LSUtiger in their current negotiations/settlement. If this is the case, I *STRONGLY* urge you to reconsider your motives. Allow the two parties to work out there differences in a professional manner.
Please contact me via PM immediately, as well!
Thank you.

•••
I still believe that he and I can work this out without anyone choosing sides here. I regret that everything has happened because I did some checking and read almost all of nascars previous posts on this board and could not find one single bad thing about him or his business conduct. From what I did find it seemed that he has been a Name Pro. I am confident that the two of us can work this out. I just think we both need to take the time to relax and get back to business as usual. For what it's worth, Nascar, someone made the comment that you could put the account on Ebay. I suggest doing that, becuase you and I both know what you paid me for the acct and if you look at what these accts are selling for on ebay, then you obviously know that you are in a position to make a nice profit. I am absolutely 100% certain at this point that if you contact Enom (as I have done) that you will discover that the acct is a legitimate acct.

The problem all stemmed from the $23.71 that was in the acct when it was sold to you, but at that point I didn't realize the original owner (Adam Woeger) spent that money to extend the reg years on the domain name christianministry.net.
He just wanted to zero out his balance which makes perfectly good sense. Anyone would have done the same thing. Enom's billing dept just took awhile to zero the balance. The balance will remain at zero until you have added your own funds to the acct. I personally guarantee you that I have no intentions of tarnishing your reputation here at NamePros or anywhere else. As I have stated you seem like a Name Pro to me based on your past contributions to this board and its members.

I would rather you sell the acct to recoup your money if you no longer want it, rather than me take a chance of you pursuing this with enom and causing them to close the acct. Not sure if they'd do that are not. My point is, I don't want to take a loss if that were to happen. Why don't you sell the acct to another user and everyone is happy. As I stated, you can make a nice profit in the process. I am 100% absolutely positive that you will have NO problem selling that acct. They are in demand and I am certain that someone would love to have it. If I can assist in any way, shape, or form, just let me know. In fact, you are more than welcome to give my name and telephone # to the new owner if you do sell and have them call me if they have any questions. Perhaps they have never used Enom and would like someone to talk to them about the benefits etc. I don't mind helping at all.
I just hope you and I can put all of this behind us and move on to business as usual.

Sincerely,

Gregory S. Williamson
A.K.A. LSUTIGER

Last edited:
•••
:hehe:

Last edited:
•••
FYI

Last edited:
•••
what did i say again? damn alzheimers :)

Last edited:
•••
Actually, I just realized that I quoted "you" and not "goumada" so sorry about that. No hard feelings whatsoever! :)

Last edited:
•••
To all concerned:

This dispute has been resolved! My hats off to Nascar for his professionalism. Back to business!

•••
Originally posted by lsutiger
To all concerned:

This dispute has been resolved! My hats off to Nascar for his professionalism. Back to business!

Amen!
Thanks to BOTH parties for staying professional. :)

•••
Originally posted by lsutiger
To all concerned:

Good to know. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back